How are you keeping your space combat craving satisfied?

I know he wants to be a fellow MEGA DUDE... think of the possibilities... it'd be MEGA DUDE TC :D Now that callsign would be just rockin... :)

Originally posted by TC
You guys make me so sad :(

And Dom, your .sig's too long. It should be four lines max, including blank ones.

Oopsies! Okay, I reverted to my original sig.

Originally Posted by WildWeasel
Oh, good. You're constructing my hit list for me. Less work for me...

ARGH :eek:

Originally posted by Col.Dom

But yours was probably Wing Commander: Epee 4.0 :p

No, because a super-complicated Hellcat sim is the only way to ensure it doesn't suck :p

Originally posted by Chip
Need I say more?

But that's a STRATEGY game :(

You do realize that something called Hellcat: 4.0 would, by the laws of computer gaming, take 5 years to release, right? :)

We are all being forced to wait for any installment of Wing Commander. It royally sucks, but there is nothing we can do about it... except like what I am doing... getting as involved as I can... I started getting really involved with this site like two weeks ago... why do I have such a low post per day average do you ask? Well, because I opened an account like 2 years ago...AND DIDN'T DO CRAP WITH IT. :( So now I am taking some action... I hope that I am not being too annoying... You guys don't mind my opinions yet do ya?:) ;)

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
We are all being forced to wait for any installment of Wing Commander. It royally sucks, but there is nothing we can do about it... except like what I am doing... getting as involved as I can... I started getting really involved with this site like two weeks ago... why do I have such a low post per day average do you ask? Well, because I opened an account like 2 years ago...AND DIDN'T DO CRAP WITH IT. :( So now I am taking some action... I hope that I am not being too annoying... You guys don't mind my opinions yet do ya?:) ;)

At least, try not be stupid when you are posting.

I will succeed.

"I sense much fear in him..."
-Yoda

I just love this site. I truly think that it's a great way to talk about some of the great science fictions of all time... especially since everything not Wing Commander... Is just another Sci-Fi.

Back