Funniest moment

Originally posted by Ijuin
I fart in your general direction, you wiper of other people's bottoms! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Ljuin that should be your knew quote as it is quite funny in my opinion:D

and it is from one of the funniest movies of all time (its right up there where Maniac gets his ass kicked by Dekker!!!)

and Tanaka, the chair would be too good for those sick bastards. mabye being drawn and quartered would be good? yeah, drawn and quartered

Originally posted by Aries
and it is from one of the funniest movies of all time (its right up there where Maniac gets his ass kicked by Dekker!!!)

and Tanaka, the chair would be too good for those sick bastards. mabye being drawn and quartered would be good? yeah, drawn and quartered

Heh, maybe Angel, from all the pouting, scowling, hissing and general straining she does trying to imitate Full Metal Jacket's Sergeant Hartman in the movies, would have them keelhauled. Or blow their heads clean owf, like she very nearly did to Maniac. (boy, I bet if she heard what he said about her she would). :D

nah, personally i think she would take her time on them. getting your head blown off would be too quick.

Originally posted by Aries
nah, personally i think she would take her time on them. getting your head blown off would be too quick.

Saffron Burrows would, certainly. Yolanda Jilot I'd place bets on doing it too. But Angel? I don't think she's really like that. If you've played Wing Commander 2 we see that she doesn't exactly have Old Testament 'an eye for an eye' beliefs. Hence my comments on how she was played in the movie. (although what we see of her in HOTT is cool, and quite in character considering).

Tanaka, Wedge009 pointed this out to me. You don't have to put a quote in your reply if it is just after the original post. Just letting you know.

Oh come on Ghost, lighten up. I was merely making a joke pertaining to how you do enjoy a good newbie roast. I know it especially, thanks to you. It doesn't mean I don't like you (as much as two people who don't, or will never, know each other) can.

A good tongue Lashing or roast of a newbie is a good character builder sometimes as it shows what is acceptable and what is not but then again it can also scare them away as well. Just my opinion. I got burned by corsair and someone else in my first thread I started (the one about 2 questions about wcp and secret ops and modding Ideas. it showed me be to outlandish or two extreme with mod ideas in the wc universe and you risk getting dissed a bunch.)

Originally posted by DoomsdayPlague
A good tongue Lashing or roast of a newbie is a good character builder sometimes as it shows what is acceptable and what is not but then again it can also scare them away as well. Just my opinion. I got burned by corsair and someone else in my first thread I started (the one about 2 questions about wcp and secret ops and modding Ideas. it showed me be to outlandish or two extreme with mod ideas in the wc universe and you risk getting dissed a bunch.)

I agree. Without making comments on any particular person or incident so as not to create waves, I feel that this sort of attitude scares away potential members of the message board, and hurts us as a whole. In my experiance, you don't join groups and what not to be abused, and quite frankly I wouldn't put up with it.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
I agree. Without making comments on any particular person or incident so as not to create waves, I feel that this sort of attitude scares away potential members of the message board, and hurts us as a whole. In my experiance, you don't join groups and what not to be abused, and quite frankly I wouldn't put up with it.

Don't get me wrong I was never upset with corsair or anyone else on that or any other board on this site. I learned a lesson there and just like in the military newbies views don't mean crap as respect has to be earned first to be taken seriously. thats why I love the Idea of the ranks and promotions cause you know the guys who have got more than 2000 posts have been around for awhile and earned respect and know that they know what there talking about otherwise they would have probably been banned. now the only problem is with this system is that I have only been here for a week got a promotion to 2nd lt. and some guys have been here for 2 years and are still cadets cause they only post once and awhile.

Don't get me wrong I was never upset with corsair or anyone else on that or any other board on this site. I learned a lesson there and just like in the military newbies views don't mean crap as respect has to be earned first to be taken seriously. thats why I love the Idea of the ranks and promotions cause you know the guys who have got more than 2000 posts have been around for awhile and earned respect and know that they know what there talking about otherwise they would have probably been banned. now the only problem is with this system is that I have only been here for a week got a promotion to 2nd lt. and some guys have been here for 2 years and are still cadets cause they only post once and awhile.

Wow... you're taking ranks much too seriously.

1. Not being banned doesn't mean someone has respect or they know what they're talking about
  2. Being promoted after the legitimate number of posts isn't a problem... as that's what's supposed to happen
  3. Ranks shouldn't be taken as anything but an indication of the number of posts someone has made....
    [/list=1]

I don't I Just think its a cool idea TC which if you guys took it a step further it could also show your knowledge of the wc universe. the real military doesn't give promotions to people without the right knowledge thats what leads to miss information and you can disagree if you feel as you are a moderator and as I said I've only been here for a week. but I just thought it was cool.

it showed me be to outlandish or two extreme with mod ideas in the wc universe and you risk getting dissed a bunch.)

I'm sure "Zombie Blair and his Undead Wingmen" would have gotten the same kind of response if an older member had come up with it. Well, maybe not if it had been Ghost or LeHah, but only because everyone would have assumed they were joking.

Back