Funniest moment

Phillip Tanaka

Swabbie
Banned
Okay, I think we all need a good laugh. What do you think was the funniest moment in Wing Commander? For my money, a lot of what Tom Wilson (Maniac) does I like. And I know that some would disagree with me, but I got a hoot out of his "Isn't that the guy from Star Wars?" line. But several moments from The Price of Freedom are...well, priceless. Maniac's mocking of Blair about his meeting with Tolwyn, his promotion to Colonal, Decker decking him, and of course, "I GOT FOUR QUEENS!"

In the bloopers I like it when: Blair says "Scene One, Hey its the Interactive Disussion Making Process." and when Maniac says" In the middle of my career he starts going *imitates Lightsabers and Eisen laughs*" and when a Blair says" do you want me to act like a legened now that your here? (Tolwyn says) The same a****** Colonel. (Blair says) Thats Mr. A****** to you!"

Originally posted by Chris Blair
In the bloopers I like it when: Blair says "Scene One, Hey its the Interactive Disussion Making Process." and when Maniac says" In the middle of my career he starts going *imitates Lightsabers and Eisen laughs*" and when a Blair says" do you want me to act like a legened now that your here? (Tolwyn says) The same a****** Colonel. (Blair says) Thats Mr. A****** to you!"

I've seen them, got the making of CD. It's quite unusual to see them acting silly, especially Malcom McDowel (liked the psychotic expressions he made though. A homage to A Clockwork Orange, I believe) but I'm glad they included it. My pick of the bunch above is the scene between Tolwyn and Blair. Was that in the game? I can't recall it being in there. It was a good line that showed the anamosity between the two, and it would have been good if they'd included it (up to when a Blair says" do you want me to act like a legened now that your here? (Tolwyn says) The same a****** Colonel).

I like the slience when Maniac asked if anyone knows who he is, in the Victory Pilots Lounge. "Oh what nobody?"

Originally posted by TopGun
I like the slience when Maniac asked if anyone knows who he is, in the Victory Pilots Lounge. "Oh what nobody?"

Like that one. They played around with that one a bit. Thought of another one in TPOF, when things go from SNAFU to TARFU all the way to FUBAR.

Blair: Welcome to Tolymon.
Maniac: Can I have my money back for this tour?

"By the time they can call for help we'll be in downtown Kilrah. Haha."

"In the middle of my career he starts going *imitates lightsaber* No! hey man snap out of it!"

It has been said one cannot swing one's dead cat without hitting a strange or silly reply from Ghost.

Back