Fav Wc4 Character

LOL RiotAct,

When I played this as a young person, I thought that Vagabond might be unconcious and may be in some confed jail. Took me a week to realize he was really gone :D

Primate was my fav generic wingman I used to take him on more missions then the main guys...

Kabloom!

I don't think it's disrespectful to turn off cockpits. What a stupid thing to say. How could you say something so stupid. Sweet cuppin' cakes!

Dundradal said:
Primate was my fav generic wingman I used to take him on more missions then the main guys...

The only wingmen in that game who were better than Primate were Hawk and Seether.

It has to be Hawk for me... Don't know why though... Maybe I like him because he kinda reminds me of Lewis from the Drew Cary Show.

Primate actually has a little storyline: he defects.

Moose shows up on a cutscene. Also defects, and it's blown up on Peleus.

long long time ago in country far far away i played WC4 (star wars star melodie)

*The return of the game* (scrolling texts as in star wars)

Blablablabla
blablablabal
(and so on)

Primate definately the best wingman, he was reliable and he had some good sayings, although right now I can't think of a single god damn one of them....I think he defects a little while after blair...couldn't we fly with him off the Lex too?

I was very disapointed by not having the cockpit in WC4 but I got used to it. BUt my fav character in WC4 would have to be Pliers. I love it when he pulls out the flashpack and throws it on the ground to see what it does. HAHA! The look on the crew around him when he does that is absolutly priceless.

edit: Oh yeah, I hate Seether! That actor sucks! Whata stupid maniacal laugh. I seriously feel like I could walk up and punch him in the face and he would do nothing about it because he's really just a bad actor. And killing him was waaaaaay too easy.

Joker057 said:
I was very disapointed by not having the cockpit in WC4 but I got used to it. BUt my fav character in WC4 would have to be Pliers. I love it when he pulls out the flashpack and throws it on the ground to see what it does. HAHA! The look on the crew around him when he does that is absolutly priceless.

edit: Oh yeah, I hate Seether! That actor sucks! Whata stupid maniacal laugh. I seriously feel like I could walk up and punch him in the face and he would do nothing about it because he's really just a bad actor. And killing him was waaaaaay too easy.

The "disc" discovery by Pliers was one of the most funny moments of any of the WC FMV's! "Didnt go bang"! :D But engineers are like that....a neat way to test something is to drop it to the ground!

The cockpit view issue never bothered me any. I prefer the HUD view, more to see and less clutter in the way.

RFBurns said:
The "disc" discovery by Pliers was one of the most funny moments of any of the WC FMV's! "Didnt go bang"! :D But engineers are like that....a neat way to test something is to drop it to the ground!.

Yeah when I was in the Marines doing grenade training we had a dud grenade. Tehy locked down th range, noone could go anywhere or move from place to place on the range untill EOD showed up. I was in the observation dugout with the really thick bbullet proof glass watching this mind you. EOD finally shows up an hour later, the guy gets out of the humvee, walks over to the grenade pit, bends down and looks at the grenade, stands up and kicks it. "YEP ITS A DUD!" he proclaims. No wonder we have lost a number of EOD guys in Iraq as of late. Either you are a really smart guy to see that the bomb wont go off or you are very stupid for assuming it is dead.

What what what?

How can you say turning off the cockpits is disrespectful? That is just a totally ridiculous thing to say. Good lord man! Sweet cuppin' cakes!

Geez, those X Wings and Tie Fighters looked so cheap didn't they? Really, if I was in an Excalibur and one of those things was tailing me, I'd just drop a decoy and it would totally blow up one of those Star Wars fighters. What's that you say? Yes I am criss-crossing universes here.

RFBurns said:
Taking out Seether was a piece of cake, even in nightmare mode. More bark than bite IMO.

We are talking about him being a wingman.

Anyways there is no hard fight in Wing Commander since it's a action based space sim. The AI sux on every part... but it's meant to be like that. Even WC:SO was duck shooting for a veteran action space sim player. Still I think that even if he "sucked"; Seether is still the hardest single opponent in WC IV.

Every other openent is even simpler than Seether :D .

Back