Fav Wc4 Character

WhiteDevil01 said:
I hated Seether too. At least you get to give that SOB what he deserves.

Well Origin sure did their job well... With Seether they created the most hated bad guy in Wing Commander. That cat prince was more like Zimba from The Lion King. You might hate the Seether character, but I'm sure that the character was a succes. Or can you image Leonardo Di Caprio, Bill Cosby or Brad Pit as the Wing Commander bad guy? nah, I don't think so... :p

Well, not much can be expected from a soap opera actor trying to fill a role of a genetically enhanced superhuman in a space sim!

Okay, okay I have to agree with you guys about that I really do hate his character and that is the point. But I don't really hate him for the reasons Origin wants me to. Yes he is ruthless, yes he is deadly, but that laugh is so strained and so canned and sooooooo pathetic! That laugh is why I hate Seether.

WhiteDevil01 said:
At least you get to give that SOB what he deserves.

If that were true, you could pull him out of his ship, pour lye all over his body, and shove a hot poker up his ass. Scratch the last part, he might like it...

If Seether laugh wasn't meant to be like that, then it wouldn't be like that.

I surely found fighting other humans more fun then those Nephilim aliens... Atleast Seether was an opponent you where looking forward to. All those bugs simply look the same. There is also no personal relation between you and the Nephies

The Fly said:
If Seether laugh wasn't meant to be like that, then it wouldn't be like that.

I surely found fighting other humans more fun then those Nephilim aliens... Atleast Seether was an opponent you where looking forward to. All those bugs simply look the same. There is also no personal relation between you and the Nephies

Sure thing. My family is from Italy, not from the galatic core. I'm in no way related to the bugs.

My personal quote concerning the Nephilim: "Hey, you oversized roach! You wanna know what I do to annoying insects like you? I vape 'em!!!!"

i liked wc3 characther better, (its long time since i played wc4 but is still remember that i thought the characther in wc3 was better)
wc4 is much longer game then wc3 :(

I like how Maniac starts hitting on that gal on the Victory's bridge before Blair walks in, and Blair says "Well, I guess you had more pressing manuevers to undertake, Maniac." :D

Seether served his purpose well. Whatever you say about the quality of his performance, admit it, you did want to kill the guy in combat.

The first thing we hear from maniac in WC3 is "...no, I don't have anything better to do, ok?!"... Such a loser.

Back