Fav Wc4 Character

The actor who plays Vagabond, Francois Chau, is from Cambodia, and has been in a variety of movies, television shows, and even theatrical productions. Nothing big lately, unfortunately. Heh, he played Shredder in the 2nd Ninja turtle movie.

that would be Admiral Geoffrey Tolwyn. :D Unfortunately only someone who read Wing Commander novells can truly understand what Tolwyn did (and why he took such course of actions).

Paladin for sure :)

maniac; ehm... senator...
paladin; maniac...
maniac; yes senator?
paladin; shut up

:D

Paladin ruled

Paladin: Ah, well, we have one problem: There is no bomb. A year ago, Dr Severin, the man in charge of this project, was captured by the Kilrathi. We’ve tried putting the pieces together without him, but ended up with zip.
Eisen: And now we have to go and get him.
Paladin: Well, it beats waiting for the Kilrathi to parole him.

And you even had the choice of punching him! He is really a great and kinda forgetten character. he quoted yeats to tolwyn in wc4. cool as freon.

Yeah, after Tolwyn told him that Blair had defected to the Union of Border Worlds, when Paladin went to the christening ceremony for the T.C.S. Vesuvius

Still, at least he gave his life honorably, which allowed Sosa to escape with the vital data which revealed the conspiracy that Tolwyn and the Black Lance were cooking up.

IIRC, there were still no marines at the Intrepid, right?

Also, didn't he have a past in covert ops?

The Intrepid got a detachment of marines when Dekker and his squad came onboard, and yes, Vagabond did have a past as a covert ops officer. Eisen said it himself before Blair, Vagabond, and Sosa left for the comm station.

But when did dekker arrive, before or after this particular mission? I remember him, I just can't recall when did he get to the 'Trepid.

Well, Paladin at least displayed erudition enough to recognize the piece and complete it!

I forgot to add that I really found Zero a cool wingman. Great inflight comms. Maestro was great too.

Edfilho;

Dekker arrived after the comm station mission when Vagabond dies. Dekker's shuttle arrives sometime during or just before Melek and the Kilrathi arrive.

Back