Fav Wc4 Character

powell99

Aviation Junkie
Ive been playing WC-4 Alot and i wanted to know who do you think is the best
for me its Panther and Hawk always fighting sorta funny really

Vagabond...great guy, could never get the heart to shoot at him if I chose not to defect...took one for the team

I liked Vagabond and Eisen. I bet the writers wouldn't have killed off Vagabond had they known Jason Bernard wouldn't be available for Prophecy. God rest his soul ...

the Intrepid helmsperson, oh yeah lol. ooo and Panther...and Sosa...and that Vesuvius chick that tells Admiral Tolwyn that the Intrepid just jumped in behind them...

Sosa. :) Ohh, what a cutie! :) Brainy, yet compassionate. Professional yet loving. In my dreams, she sings to me as she ascends above me with angel wings. :)

um okay Sosa is cool and funny as a sort of person that zones out and do we even meet the Helm officer of the Intrepid. The Novel though makes Sosa out to be a bit of a Blair craving skank no offence. My fav Wc3 characters are Maniac Flint and Vagabond

Panther
Blair
The Woman at the Helm of the Intrepid
The Asian Guy that Blair handles the helmet after rescuing Catscrasch
Hawk

I'd say Melek

He was just one of the bigger highlights of the game for me. And not just because he looked super bad ass and cool. You guys really think Sosa was that hot? I definately thought Panther the that helmswomen was. But Sosa just seemed dorky and prudish to me. I thought it was lame when they showed her at Tolywyn's trial pointing her finger going, "And it is your fault!" Mu mu mu em me fault!

I also really liked Eisen. That actor really did a good job with his character.

Shipgate,

I agree Sosa looked lame when she pointed and said "And it is your fault!" Watch the ending again, though. EVERYBODY points at him. It looks like one big point-fest. When I was a kid and I played WC4, it didn't bother me . Now that I'm replaying the series, it looks sort of strange. I'm surprised Chris Roberts didn't want to reshoot that sequence, but there he is, playing a Black Lance pilot at the trial. "AND I COULDN'T GO ON!", pointing his finger at Tolwyn.

I remember the first time I saw Eisen in Wing Commander 3. The actor Jason Bernard also played Mr. Bracken on Herman's Head, and I thought Eisen was going to give me a research assignment :D

Back