Fav Wc4 Character

WC4 is my fave out of the lot. Great plot, engaging storyline, and awesome fighters. Also, the controls are alot easier than WC3's.

Putting them back was one of the plans for KS... I'm not sure why it didn't happen (one of the 3D fighting scenes is even in the KS trailer).

Yeah, big mystery. Maybe they ran out of time to do that.

What bugs me is why they picked one of the 5 most important cutscenes to be left out.

And NO, it wasn't because they changed their minds concerning Hobbes treason. That much is quite clear.

Edfilho said:

What bugs me is why they picked one of the 5 most important cutscenes to be left out.

And NO, it wasn't because they changed their minds concerning Hobbes treason. That much is quite clear.

wich is that 5 most importen cutscene?

It would be excellent if EA were to make another Kilrathi Saga like compilation of WCIII thru WCP/SO in DVD format, even tho we already have WCIV DVD, and include all these deleted scenes.

I know..wishfull thinking.

Edfilho said:

I'd love it if they compiled ALL of the WC games into a collection and released them for PS2.

I don't know. All I know is that hobbes' message is one of them. LOAF should be able to make this ranking.

I doubt the claim that it's one of the top five most important cutscenes. You've got the intro, the ending and several dozen mission briefings that are more essential to the game.

What can a PS2 do what a PC can't?

Play WC3 and 4 PSX:)? Eh, who knows why he chose PS2 - though there is something to be said for developing for a single standard instead of for a PC...

Back