cloaking question

Thanks guys. :) ("Filmed movie"... what a stupid idea, what was I thinking ?)

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 03-28-2001 at 15:21]

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Thanks guys. ("Filmed movie"... what a stupid idea, what was I thinking?)
"Filmed Movie".... LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

What did you think it was, Mekt?

"Filmed Movie"?
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Filmed..... ... .. ... Movie.... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
:p

(ok I'll stop... ;))

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Are you making fun of me?
Eh eh, see! You have "stupid" ideas, but you're not so stupid yourself... ;)
In French this is called "charriage"... :)

[Edited by mpanty on 03-28-2001 at 16:46]

Actually, the idea of a "Filmed Movie" isn't rediculous at all... as opposed to, say, a 3D movie.

Mmmmh... you think the upcoming Final Fantasy movie is ridiculous, LOAF?

Let me tell ya, from the trailer I'm already drooling and waiting eagerly for summer to come... :)

No, no, I mean the *term* isn't rediculous, now that there are other types of movies... for example, a 3D movie (which is rendered rather than filmed).

Mpanty, thanks for the laurels and I can only return them. ;)

And Filmed movie isn't as stupid as I thought, juhu, thanks LOAF. :p mpanty.

They did not fight for the Kilrathi because they were convinced by their greatness but because Jazz wanted its revenge (he almost got it) and Jamison, ah I do not know, but wasn't he blackmailed?

Jazz did end up fighting for the Kilrathi because he believed in their cause (or rather the Mandarin cause)...

As for Jamison... *she* was, indeed, blackmailed -- the Kilrathi had captured her son during the third Enigma campaign.

Hmmm? Jazz believed in their cause? I always thought he only wanted revenge. Where is it written (or when does he say it )that he beliefs in Kilrathi ideals?

"This court cannot condemn me. Only history will decide if I'm a villain or a hero. And our history will be written by the Kilrathi."

"Please--- Call me Jazz. I'm afraid you're only hired help, Captain. Not a sworn Mandarin. I've loyally served the Kilrathi for over ten years. Prince Thrakhath himself awarded me with a Kilrathi medal. If you became more involved in our cause, there could be a place for you as well, Captain."

Back