cloaking question

Originally posted by Nep Parth
Manaic is ranked 14th on the All-Time list, and Blair is 11th, with each being the highest-decorated aces in Confed history (Blair the highest, Maniac the highest in active service).

So if they were 14th and 11th, who was best? And where'd those numbers come from, I don't remember having seen them...

Those numbers came from the Prophecy Mission Guide. The history of the pilots came with it. I can't remember whether Maniac is 14th or 13th. But, Blair is the 11th, and they're the only two aces to enlist after Custer's Carnival, the horrible battle that won the Tiger's Claw 2 Gold Stars.

Before '49, shielding technology was less effective -- and the Kilrathi were more prone to suicidal attacks.

Ahh they became kamakazis! Oh BTW, can you send me a copy of that grabber pic thing, to take screenshots of games in dos LOAF? Please! :) rfburns@rfburns.net

RFB

[Edited by RFBurns on 04-03-2001 at 20:45]

Now, for the first part - the WCMovie directly contradicts WC1! Like how Episode 1 of Star Wars contradicts just about everything in the books.
Whoa! I can see how people can get confused with the WC1/Movie thing, but Star Wars?

Go ahead. I dare you.
What are you, chicken? BAWK, BAWK BAWK BAWK!
Hmm, you really didn't know who you were talking to, did you? :)

Well those explanations arent something just anyone would arrive to, and wouldnt know if they werent here a lot:) Heck i didnt even get the accent thing until January.

I know, I'm one of those people, it's just that EW kept going on about how it's obvious that the movie is a part of the WCU, and the differences people bring up are only trivial.

Hmm, haven't seen EW for a while. :)

Back