Wingnuts who are also Star Citizen backers have a few days left to lock in a pledge level before a pending deadline. After February 15, items like physical Citizen Cards and t-shirts will be shipped. It's still possible to adjust your pledge until this milestone, however. It's also critical that people who've pledged confirm a shipping address and the name that they would like on their card. This can be done through the big red "shipping info" box in the My Account area of Roberts Space Industries. Any further questions can be answered in this new FAQ. RSI's crowdfunding campaign has brought in a combined $7.8 million to date!
What are the card levels?
- White – Scout – $30-$59
- Green – Bounty Hunter- $60-$124
- Bronze – Freelancer or Colonel – $125-$249
- Silver – Rear Admiral $250-$499
- Gold – Vice Admiral $500-$999
- Platinum – High Admiral, Grand Admiral $1000-2499, $2500-$4999
- Black – Space Marshal or Lt Commander $5000-$9999
- Titanium – WING COMMANDER $10K+
What are the cards made of?
Gold, Platinum, Black and Titanium Cards will all be made from solid brushed metal and samples look awesome! Silver Cards and below are made from credit card plastic.