Version 0.7 of Ascii Sector has gotten another incremental update. In addition to bug fixes, it changes how some of the people show on screen, improves the store interface and adds a news filter to the Quine. The game download is available for Windows, Mac and Lunix!
- Fixed bug that caused the "division by zero" crash that was fixed in the last version (this fixes the cause of the crash, the previous fix just avoided the actual crash).
- Fixed bug with characters on a base also appearing on board your ship when you landed after having boarded a ship.
- Fixed bug with automatic destination nav point change if a fleet that you had previously selected as your destination leaves the system.
- Fixed pirate Talons that had cargo but no cargo hold.
- Retros spawned on board ships are now also purple instead of white.
- Added mouse scroll wheel support for selling stuff at the equipment shop.
- Added news filters to the Quine.