Marines Weapons

are they like those little pigme skull monkees from "The Mummy Returns"? those things weren't too bright, but they sure were mean!

Originally posted by $tormin
how about we make the confed replace thier marines with lemmings armed with RC planes :D

Now there is a good idea!

"Attention, attention all Confederation recruits! Confed needs your Lemmings for special duty! Our new addition to the war effort is our Kami-Suic squad. Marvel in the bare-bones RC ships, highly underpowered and underarmed. Specially fitted for Lemmings. Contact your local recruit officer today!"
All your Lemmings are belong to us!

RFB

[Edited by RFBurns on 05-14-2001 at 16:13]

Eh eh... has anyone ever played Xmas Lemmings?
I had a very cute demo of it... Lemmings dressed with a red Santa hat, and digging through snowmen... :D

Hehehe yeah, I like shooting lemmings with paintballs. It's cool because they die anyway, even though it's just paint. But no worries, their goal in life is death.

Lemmings Paintball music... nice. :)

[For some reason, my L2: Tribes doesn't work properly, I complete the first level, and when I click on next level, I always get chucked back to the main menu. :(]

[Edited by Wedge009 on 05-14-2001 at 22:57]

Hey, mpant: Can I see your Lemmings comics? :)

Seriously, I've been wondering about mounting paintball guns on RC planes. I mean, it'll add realism, and it doesn't hurt as much as real bullets.

Okay, maybe it's not such a great idea. ^_^;;;

Much too havy and just imagine you hit another rc plane with that. Booom it'll go down imediatly and you'll get killed by the owner!

Originally posted by mpanty
Eh eh... has anyone ever played Xmas Lemmings?
I had a very cute demo of it... Lemmings dressed with a red Santa hat, and digging through snowmen... :D

I probably had the same demo. I only played that and the 1st Lemmings part, but boy it was funny. Those little creatures with thier funny green hair and their adorable, yet stupid determination.
BTW, is that paintball Lemmings Freeware and where can I get it, if it is?

Originally posted by Wedge009
[For some reason, my L2: Tribes doesn't work properly, I complete the first level, and when I click on next level, I always get chucked back to the main menu. :(]
Copy protection - L2 only works correctly if you install it from the original disks. If you copy an installed version, it'll turn into a 'demo' with only the first levels accessible. IIRC, you can't even make proper backups of the install disks, which really sucks in a high-humidity environment :(.

Its pure BS when you cant make backups of the original install discs or CD's. They just want you to buy another copy. But we can thank all those that made copies and sold them, giving the software makers a reason to put those anti-copy things on the original source. Way to go guys, whoever you are! :mad:

RFB

Originally posted by Cadfael
Much too havy and just imagine you hit another rc plane with that. Booom it'll go down imediatly and you'll get killed by the owner!

paint bombs would work though :D

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Hey, mpant: Can I see your Lemmings comics?
Ohh... it wasn't really comics per say...
Just tiny one picture cartoons, of the type you see in the front page of newspapers... with Lemmings in funny situations (lots of them getting splashed or hit by a missile... ;) )

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
BTW, is that paintball Lemmings freeware and where can I get it, if it is?
I doubt it is freeware, I had a go at the demo - fun, but a bit too puzzling for me to like it first go. Nice music though.

Originally posted by Quarto
IIRC, you can't even make proper backups of the install disks, which really sucks in a high-humidity environment :(.
High-humidity? As in rotting disks? Bummer, that's what happened to me, I guess. Um... there isn't any way around that, is there?

Back