Marines Weapons

Paintball guns wouldn't fit on a RC plane, you could try fireworks though. My freind attached one of those fireworks that shoot the little stars backward on his plane once, it looked pretty cool.

I'm not sure if you could get it to work forwards though. And you don't control when it shoots, you just set the fuse on the ground and wait.

Just make sure the fuse or the part where the stars come out is away from the plane's body, or else it'll probably catch fire.

Originally posted by Wedge009
High-humidity? As in rotting disks? Bummer, that's what happened to me, I guess. Um... there isn't any way around that, is there?
Hmm, I didn't think Sydney was that humid, but yeah, that's basically what I mean. Not necessarily rotting disks (pretty difficult for plastic to rot), but mouldy.
What can be done about it? Well, you could try to fix the disks, by smearing a drop or two of drive-cleaning fluid onto the data surface. However, although I've seen this method work for other people, I personally never achieved anything apart from totally screwing the disks up :(.
Alternatively, you could try to get replacement disks from Psygnosis.

Originally posted by mpanty
Ohh... it wasn't really comics per say...
Just tiny one picture cartoons, of the type you see in the front page of newspapers... with Lemmings in funny situations (lots of them getting splashed or hit by a missile... ;) )

Sure...but I'm still interested. I remember a site about "Stick Figure Death Animations", something like that? :)

As for L2, you could try what we all do (though mostly for WC ^_~): Search E-Bay!

Originally posted by Quarto
I didn't think Sydney was that humid...
Well, we can get every single weather combination possible (including snow, although I haven't seen any in my area personally). But disks get corrupted all the time - they don't last forever. :(

Back