Category:Wing Commander missions
- The success / failure outcomes at the end of each series is based on your performance throughout that series, not just how you perform on that last mission. If you are unsure which system you are in, go to your locker.
- The mission branching means that you won't fly every mission or go to every system in the game in one run.
- You may sometimes need to manually select Nav points which is done by clicking the point in your Nav map which is accessed by pressing the N key.
Clicking on the system name will bring you to the first mission in that system.
We are in the process of adding the alternate text to mission articles. Currently only the very first missions have been updated. --Dundradal 20:51, 9 August 2010 (CDT)
The Memoirs of Lt. Colonel LaFong are articles based off sections of Wing Commander I & II: The Ultimate Strategy Guide. These articles trace LaFong's career from the Academy through the mid-2660s. While his actions are similar to that of Commodore Christopher Blair they are two distinct individuals.
Note - All currently displayed times of missions are at best accurate only for the day (if that). We need to update them to accurate date/times in the future. --Dundradal 04:18, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Brimstone System (3 P)
- ► Cheng-Du System (3 P)
- ► Dakota System (3 P)
- ► Enyo System (2 P)
- ► Gateway System (3 P)
- ► Gimle System (3 P)
- ► Hell's Kitchen System (4 P)
- ► Hubble's Star System (3 P)
- ► Kurasawa System (3 P)
- ► McAuliffe System (3 P)
- ► Port Hedland System (3 P)
- ► Rostov System (3 P)
- ► Venice System (4 P)