From Wing Commander Encyclopedia
- The Terran Confederation conducts a successful campaign of raids against Kilrathi industrial centers via its fleet of escort carriers. Losses sustained by the Empire prove to be extreme.
- Baron Jukaga nar Ki'ra returns from his exile.
- Crown Prince Thrakhath nar Kiranka discloses the existence of Project Hari, a plan to rejuvenate the Kilrathi fleet in order to launch a full invasion of Earth.
- The False Armistice was signed, leading to the Battle of Earth.
- Obeying the terms of its treaty, the Confederation mothballs its fleet of obsolete warships.
- James Taggart and his covert operatives discover Project Hari; the False Armistice is swiftly repealed.
- Amidst the uproar surrounding the Armistice, President Harold Rodham resigns as President of the Terran Confederation, passing the office to his Vice President Dave Quinson.
- Thrakhath launches the attack on Earth.
- The Terran star system of Sirius is eradicated in the Battle of Sirius, resulting in the deaths of 2,000,000,000 Terran citizens.
- The Confederation musters its fleet to defend Earth.
- Dozens of Earth's industrial centers are destroyed by the Kilrathi by means of thermonuclear warheads, resulting in massive material and civilian losses.
- Marine General Duke Grecko destroys four of Thrakhath's five Hakaga-Class Heavy Carriers by infiltrating the carriers and rigging them to explode.
- Baron Jukaga is killed in battle following an unsuccessful coup de'tat against the Kilrathi.
- Maximillian Kruger of the Free Republic of the Landreich reinforces the Terran fleet in the Battle of Earth, ensuring the Kilrathi's defeat.
- The Terran Confederation teeters on the brink of defeat.