Ascii Sector Now 0.0.0.2 Better
There have been two recent upgrades to Privateer Ascii Sector that fix a variety of newly discovered bugs. The majority of the changes are incremental fixes, but music debugging has been improved and the groundwork for a new disabling system has been put in place. Weapons that knock out, but do not destroy, targets are now in the game, along with power readouts to match. Disabled ships will play a part in boarding actions in a future version. Get the latest game updates here.
- Fixed bug with hand grenade killings resulting in excessive counts of murder.
- Fixed bug with cargo space left on your ship.
- Fixed bug with NPCs yelling for help even if you didn't attack them but just targeted them.
- Fixed bug with Bellamy not showing up as a Pirate Base in the Quine.
- Fixed bug with the current system name on the nav computer during autopilot.
- Fixed bug (I hope) with characters whose path has been blocked sometimes becoming completely immobile.
- Removed debugging info when targeting a ship when flying a capital ship.
- Fixed decimal bug when scooping cargo.
- Fixed bug with NPCs freezing and becoming immobile (again!).
- Fixed inconsistency when calculating the value of your current ship and extras when buying a new ship.
- Added music playback log file (mlog.txt) to help in finding cause of music playback crash.
- The upper right display now automatically switches to the destination view when your target is destroyed or goes outside range of your radar.
- Added Disabler Missiles, EMP Torpedoes and energy/power readings for targets and the player (the light blue square in the center). Disabling ships will be used for boarding in v0.6.
Follow or Contact Us