0.2 - October 18th, 2007
- Fixed bug that caused militia and confed ships to not react when you attacked a merchant ship.
- Fixed bug that sometimes caused a mission objective to not be completed during a Patrol or Scout mission, even though the nav point had been patrolled and all hostiles destroyed.
- Fixed bug with Weaponry not tagged as contraband.
- Various code optimizations.
- Made time pass quicker when sleeping.
- Added circular "wipe-in" at beginning of a game to clearly show where you are.
- Made pressing ESC quit the game instead of just ALT+X.
- Passengers whose missions have expired will now disembark the next time you land (regardless of their original destination).
- Your ship will now exit autopilot just 10000m from you destination.
- Added 5 new systems.
- Added 8 new bases.
- Added wingmen.
IMPORTANT: If you load a game saved in a version of the game prior to version 0.2, all missions in your Quine4000 will be cleared! It is recommended that you first complete any active missions before running your saved game in version 0.2!