It's double trivia! Because Chris has been very busy lately, you have till this weekend to submit your answers for weeks 73 and 74 of Trivia. Double weeks are always a great time to start playing if you haven't before.
Week 73 (starting April 16, 2000):Submit your answers to ChrisReid@wcnews.com.
Week 74 (starting April 30, 2000):
- Question 145: What disabled the TCS Concordia's flight deck in 2665?
- Question 146: What disabled the KIS Karga in 2669?
- Bonus 73: What disabled the TCS Lexington in 2673?
- Question 147: What was one notable thing New Detroit was known for?
- Question 148: What was one notable thing Crius was known for?
- Bonus 74: What was one notable thing Repleetah was known for?