The latest commlink article introduces the newest poll over at the Roberts Space Industries website. The question asks us to reflect on what exactly is it that defines a Chris Roberts game.
Here are the choices:
The latest Time Capsule has humanity recruiting in the face of war. Things are really starting to heat up! Read it here: 2541: Awfully Crowded in My Sky.
- The cinematic storytelling; that feeling that I was ‘playing a movie.’
- The visceral quality. That sense that you were really there fighting aliens instead of playing a game.
- The technology. Chris’ games were always on the cutting edge.
- The scope. The idea that it's bigger than what I've seen before, no matter what it is.
- All of the above; a Chris Roberts game needs to do everything.
- It doesn’t matter; I trust Chris Roberts to come up with something I want to see!