Ascii Sector 0.6 Bugfix Releases
Version 0.6 of Privateer: Ascii Sector was released last week, and Chris Knudsen has since been busy fixing gameplay glitches and some minor cosmetic issues. You can download the latest release (0.6.0.3) from the Ascii Sector website. Here is the full list of changes:
- Fixed bug with messages from an empty ship when it is close to being destroyed.
- Fixed bug with turret AIs not working.
- Fixed bug with cargo manifest computer terminal.
- Fixed bug with characters, objects, smoke and blood sometimes carrying over from one boarded ship to another.
- Fixed bug with AI ships and turrets firing at non-piloted or disabled ships.
- Fixed bug with afterburner draining energy from turret capacitors.
- Fixed bug with energy information in temp ships.
- Kilrathi weaponry can now be sold in equipment shops.
- Fixed bug with using turrets while docked.
- Fixed more bugs with characters, objects, smoke and blood sometimes carrying over from one boarded ship to another.
- Decreased the size of the groin area on characters and increased the size of body armor to protect the groin.
Follow or Contact Us