In this week's "What's on TV?", a British TV guide, there is a competition with Clive Owen being the subject of all of the questions. Give it a go.. spot the one statement which isn't true:
If you think you know the odd one out, mail me. I'll post the correct answers at the weekend. The closing date for the magazine competition is 21 January, so you'll still have plenty of time to enter if you can get hold of a copy of the magazine. The magazine prize is £100 (US$160). The CIC prize is.. uhm.. an honorable mention.
- Clive Owen first shot to fame in the 1990 TV series Chancer, playing dealer Stephen Crane.
- Born in Coventry, Clive's parents split when he was very young and he didn't meet his father until he was 19.
- A reluctant heart-throb, Clive is happily married to Sarah Jane and has two children, Hannah and Eve.
- Clive's biggest TV break has been starring as Gary in Men Behaving Badly.
- In 1996, Clive went to Hollywood to make the movie Rich Man's Wife with American star Halle Berry.