Wing Commander Kilrathi Saga

read the rules man, you can get warned, banned even. Talking about distribution of illigal copies of a wing commander game is a no-no, read TC's sig, that says it all :)

He even has Prinze's socks from the WC movie, IIRC. :)

This has always bothered me: what does the expression "gone postal" supposed to mean?

speaking of cakes my b-day is tomorow :D hopefully ill get a badass cake and maybe something WC related.

and are you serious? you got his socks? lmao

[Edited by RATM on 06-09-2001 at 12:50]

Prinze's socks ?!? Incredible...
I've nothing about WC Kilrathi Saga in France, and I'm not sure that it has been released in my country...

Ah ! I've found WC3 for... $27 !! No one wants it of course...

I've found too a WC game, with a drawn kilrathi on the box... what is this version ?

well, are there ships in it? explosions? the only game that i remember with a killie cat on the box was WC3 with thrakath next to blair

Originally posted by NoRemorse

I've nothing about WC Kilrathi Saga in France, and I'm not sure that it has been released in my country...
Nope... :(
Otherwise I wouldn't have bought it for $150.00 on eBay!

Originally posted by Wedge009
This has always bothered me: what does the expression "gone postal" supposed to mean?

Ok so a while back (70's I believe) there were a series of shootings that involed US Postal workers going crazy and shooting people. And occasionally, like 1 out of every 5 years after that it has happend again. As such in the US the expression Going Postal evolved meaning going nuts and killing people

I just noticed something that interested me. Some countries like south korea have no copyright laws and do not respect foriegn copyrights, so if I was a get a game or somesuch in SK and bring it into the US or UK would I be breaking the law?? (Just a hypothetical I have and probably will never be to SK)

The FIFA series are getting better and better over the years... :cool:

As of all EA SPORTS games... :)

I take a wild guess...

His...

Actually no, I'm not taking any guesses... :)

[Edited by mpanty on 06-10-2001 at 21:18]

If that's LOAF's GF, man, am I a jealous lil captain. :D

Whooooooooooooooo-whee!

Back