Wing Commander Kilrathi Saga

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
If I didn't need this thread for important things, I'd close it pretty quick.

Whatcha need this thread for, LOAFy boy?

What about "LOAFster"? Or "LOAF-a-rama"? Or "LOAFmiester"? Or "Herr LOAF Crab"? :D

ie is a feminine ending, like Bonnie which is a much more common spelling than Bonny. My name is Don, which can be spelled Donny, or Dan can be spelled Danny and never have i seen either of those having an ie at the end. Unless your talking about something else.

Also, you can never have enough cults. Though not allowing Bob McDob into your cult is always a smart move:)

LOAFster sounds like the German 'Liebster' what means darling. So it is little senseless. And LOAFy...that I won't call him, we all know what he IS...Herr LOAF sounds kind of crazy :D His name is also kind of German: Baron is a translated word from the Ge. Baron (old aristcracy-word/title). So do you have blue blood? *Just kidding*
LOAF-a-rama would be cool, because he's the head of the community here. He knows most about WC...*g*. So he's what the Dalai-Lama is for the Tibetans...it sounds nearly equal...that would be my explantation to that theme. :)

The "Herr LOAF Crab" was a nod to PSX's Medal of Honor Series. Their hidden production drawings has a german general with crab-like legs. Was very disturbing and is now a private joke between friends.

I love MOH as much as WC. I bother Mike Giacchino at least once a week. :D

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Hmm, that Liebster bit is very interesting... although LOAFster also sounds like Lobster.
Don't get any offense of that. It was just what I first thought after I read it.;) *kidding*
And BTW: What/who is a Lobster?????

You find it in a seafood restaurant :). I don't know what Germans call these things... but basically, they have claws, long whisker/antenna-like thingies, and a hard exo-skeleton.

Wow, so that's what I'd get if I went to Germany and asked for a hummer? <G>

(Lewdness aside, Hummer is the best word for Lobster *ever*.)

Back