Wing Commander Kilrathi Saga

Nearly...*g* Just said it in German ,because Qarto indirectly asked...in Ge. they lookk little different...it's another kind of that animal. But the biological qualities are the same.

I love Fishbone! Shes so cute sometimes! :D

Congrats on your promotion. I came onto the CIC and you were a 2nd Lieutenant and a few minutes later, after a refresh, you're a 1st Lt! YAY! :)

Eh, did I miss something? After that comment I looked it up, but I found nothing except Lewdness. If it means what I think and what my holy dictionary says, I can only imagine hummer means something very bad in the USA. But except that: In Germany hummer means that kind of animal you can eat in every fish shop. So go into a restaurant as joke-making American and ask for Hummer, then you'll get that kind of food, costing many of your dollars. Except that I don't know what I'd get if I'd ask for it in the USA. I don't want to know. :D
I only see you guys love making jokes. And it isn't the 1st April! And I didn't know...my vengeance will be very bad.;)
After I put the tears of laughter out of my eyes after I saw what was really meant.

Originally posted by Fishbone
. Except that I don't know what I'd get if I'd ask for it in the USA. I don't want to know. :D

its the civilian version of the military hummvee. arnold shwartsineger (he should change his name) drives one

A car????? I think nobody knows wat for things and they amuse themselves because of a car *getting little crisis*.
I wondered myself what a tabu-word I said and it's just a car.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Fishbone
A car????? I think nobody knows wat for things and they amuse themselves because of a car *getting little crisis*.
I wondered myself what a tabu-word I said and it's just a car.:rolleyes:

are you wondering whats wrong with the hummer? the problem is that few can afford them. damn those things are expensive. try typing hummer in a search engine.

No thanks. First it'd show Ge. pages and they show the animal.:) And cars aren't so much my interest. But we can bring down: All things whom call themselves hummer are expensive. And they needn't be good. If I remember the animal I'd not eat it even if it coasts lots of money.

lol loaf,
I dont like the hummer cause im not that kind of guy for cars, id rather get me an old muscle car then a damn war buggy or hwat-not

I think that wasn't my direct wish...but so I was also lying right with my first thoughts, it is something...special...*g*. What a discussion. :)

Whats the point of driving a car if you cant take up all of your lane and most of the lanes on either side?:)

Originally posted by Supdon3
Whats the point of driving a car if you cant take up all of your lane and most of the lanes on either side?
Size complex, Supdon? :D
Originally posted by Supdon3
(i have no idea how to put in that accent mark in)
D'ya need a list? :)

ALT + 130 = é
ALT + 138 = è
ALT + 136 = ê
ALT + 133 = à
ALT + 131 = â
ALT + 141 = ì
ALT + 140 = î
ALT + 147 = ô
ALT + 149 = ò
ALT + 150 = û
ALT + 151 = ù

If you also need the Spanish accents, give me a call!
Didn't I do this already? <G>

Back