Wing Commander Kilrathi Saga

LeHah: "Your mother is wise. God knows mine woulda freaked and just driven me to the hospital."
You guys are lucky. My mum would've gotten into an argument with my dad and left me to bleed.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I was so mad that I hit the brick wall next to me...

... and missed and hit a large windowpain, and ended up in the emergency room getting Kilrathi Saga related stitches.
This is the bit that got me. Hitting a brick wall is one thing, missing and smashing glass is another. :eek: So you ended up back in hospital again. How did you end up getting the KS, then? And the GBA?

By the time I had the opportunity to buy KS, they were gone. :( At least I have the DOS originals.

[Edited by Wedge009 on 06-08-2001 at 00:23]

Mine is "What was I talking about? Oh yeah, stay outta my booze!"

The postal service in France is, by far, the worst postal service in the universe. :)

The GBA will return later today -- I picked up KS from the UPS depot place that night.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The postal service in France is, by far, the worst postal service in the universe.
Uh-oh... that doesn't sound promising... :)

(most likely I'll be in France for the September semester this year)

Australia Post is very good as a postal service! I'd say so long as the government does not privatise it.

I wonder what postage etc would be like in the 2600's?

I seem to recall the Postal Service going on strike in France... which seems really odd to somebody from the US, because I think that's illegal here.

I might just be confused, though... *everything* seemed to go on strike constantly when I was in France. :)

Originally posted by mpanty
French people here, know what this means:

"Il n'y a pas marqué La Poste là!"

Which is: "It's not written Postal Service here!", followed by your index pointing to your forehead... :D

It seems as all the mail services around the world have quite a reputation... :)

You know, france is a scary place with how they word things... *shivers*

*steals LOAF's box of KS and starts running like an idiot to the canadian/US border* MUAHAHAHA.

damn... game aint in...

LOAF, do you have a *spare* copy of the "Deluxe Edition" of P2 for Win9x as well which you would be willing to sell?

Hey Loaf, name your price/trade for a copy of KS.

I've got access to all sorts of interesting stuff, from Liquor to unused movie score bootlegs to ... really scary things.

[Edited by LeHah on 06-08-2001 at 12:48]

I've got some promo items from the WC Movie and the WCM issue of Starlog...

I've also got a ticket from the movie's opening (which you, LOAF, attended) and the Black Post-Movie inventation...

...But I'm not giving you my Special FX Crew Hat... :)

***** Indonesia does not have Copyright Laws and If you came back to say AUS or US you won't get caught with a Pirated Game so Is there Such thing ?
[This does not have any effect with normal life It's Just a simple question PLUS Delete This Post if I am obstructing anything]
From The Hopefully a KS Owner

[Edited by Cmdre Crane Seccafien on 06-08-2001 at 23:47]

Back