Votes: 13 25.0%
  • WCP

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • SO

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
Re: Agreeing with Zor Prime

Originally posted by Lynx
Yeah, in most occasions, speed and agility are more worth than brutal firepower. But I like the Thunderbolt too.

The TB is nice.

Re: Re: Agreeing with Zor Prime

Originally posted by Zor Prime

The TB is nice.

The Thubderbolt isn´t nice, is a powerfull killing machine that put the fear of Ghost on the Kilrathi hearts begging for mercy!

Re: Re: Re: Agreeing with Zor Prime

Originally posted by Ghost
The Thubderbolt isn´t nice, is a powerfull killing machine that put the fear of Ghost on the Kilrathi hearts begging for mercy!
So you admit killing opponents who were trying to surrender? :p Must be them Harkonnen genes...

no.. its only got a rear turret to help you when you run ghost :p

disclamer: this is not a flame, if you feel suicidal after reading this thread, im not paying the insurance and im not doing jail time for you ffs! :p

It must get alot of use! hehe;)
yep, knowing how many there are and what colour they be and all, he must be very good at using them ;)

No Kilrathi fears your meager excuses for fighters.:D

But you're right, Ghost. The Thunderbolt is one piece of equipment that really came in handy for you Terrans.

Originally posted by RATM

yep, knowing how many there are and what colour they be and all, he must be very good at using them ;)

It must get alot of use! hehe;)

Bah! :(
A true warrior know his ship like the back of his hand.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Agreeing with Zor Prime

Originally posted by Talyn 83
No Kilrathi fears your meager excuses for fighters.:D

But they do fear our pilots and our Temblor bombs, do they not?

Talyn is apparently still stuck in 1992. Luckily, the Kilrathi Empire won't be missing much from him. :rolleyes:

What can I say? I'm a sucker for the classics. Besides, I'm not really trying over here. I'm gonna let Mekt handle you. Because you, LeHah, are way out of my league.:)

Don't you terrans fear the temblor bomb? Now that is foolish.
As for the pilots: depends who's flyin'...NOT :D

dont you guys fear Ghost's rear turret?

Don't you terrans fear the temblor bomb? Now that is foolish.
As for the pilots: depends who's flyin'...NOT :D

no, because it only works on a heavily tectonically unstable world. Earth.......is not. So, we have no fear of our kilrathi killing weapons.

RATM: Haven't been following the turret-conversation and don't feel much like reading, so... can't answer that one. Sorry.

Zor Prime: Minor detail...:D

Back