Who is the most beautiful girl in WC?

Who is the most beautiful girl in Wing Commander?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdmiralHuang said:
Although Denise Richards acts like a horse. Not much better than Mister Ed, in my honest opinion.

Do you even look to anything above the chest area on that girl?

Oh that reminded me. I like the "Angelina Jolie" type of lips of her :D :D :D

angelina_jolie.jpg

Denise__RICHARDs.jpg

Mr. Ed was cool. Denise Richards is nowhere near as cool as he was.

And yes, I have seen pictures of Denise Richards. She has bigger you-know-whats than a Plunkett.

Hey, that reminds me. Yolanda Jilot and Kari Wuhrer were both in Garden of Eden. I would have found it enjoyable if she played a Tanya like (Red Alert) Angel. :)

:D
Selling Flight suits made by Versace or Boss would probably fix the problem of putting a hot chick into a big, baggy Confed standard flight suit :D

Klaitu said:
I really didnt like the mechanic chick very much, especially in Prophecy.. it's like she aged 15 years in only 3 or 4.. or maybe video quality just improved enough to show all the wrinkles.

While it is true that video quality improved between WC3 and WCP, it's also true that "15 years" isn't that far off from the actual timeline distance between WC3, set in 2669, and WCP, set in 2681. Of course she's going to look different in 12 years. That's called aging.

Klaitu said:
Angelina Jolie is another example of someone who can't act.

Yeah, too bad an Oscar, an Emmy and being the daughter of one of the greatest method actors alive proves you wrong.

LeHah said:
Yeah, too bad [...] being the daughter of one of the greatest method actors alive proves you wrong.

To be fair, that part proves absolutely nothing at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back