Who is the most beautiful girl in WC?

Who is the most beautiful girl in Wing Commander?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly Gagnier was once in NYPD Blue, never seen the episode my self.

I quite like Rosie Forbes, Ginny Holder was in an episode of The Bill, as was Hugh Quarshie (Obutu).

Well, some of us have bigger cars than others . . . not that I neccessarily do, but some of us do, I'm sure.

Ford Taurus, Regular? Least that is what it seems to be implying.

Bigger cars... I drive an '87 Jaguar XJS sports coupe, at 15.9 feet longer than either of my parents' trucks, and one of the FLATTEST cars ever made so its not so big. The "drive" part is subjective however, since the alternator is toasted, the battery is dead, and some fool put a nonsealed, now rusting gas tank in the back.

Close enough. I just got my ass banned for a week for derailing threads . . . you can bet I'm going to be kinda jumpy for a while.

Alien said:
Here's a shot of Heather Stephens (Stiletto) in ultra bossy dominatrix mode from Tomcats:

Do not click if you're under the age of 13 QUOTE]

Well I'm 14 so here goes... :D

. . . wow . . . now I REALLY want to hit it. Though, I'm not too sure I like the idea that it might hit back . . .

Heather Stephens is married, I understand from some website I saw a while back. I just looked up the website and posting the necessary info here...

"Occupation: Actress

(November 3, 19** - )
Born in Grand Forks, N.D. (grew up in Maine)
Stars in the WB TV series, 'Men, Women & Dogs'
Appeared in 'Tomcats,' 'Lost Highway' and 'Dante's Peak'
Married to Bryan Adams (the writer/producer on Mad TV, not the singer)

Why might be annoying:
She describes herself as being 'passionate, blatantly honest and a dork.'
She's not good at returning phone calls.
She makes a bad dance partner.
She once fell down the stairs trying to greet her husband.

Why might not be annoying:
She moved to Los Angeles without knowing anybody.
She had to ride her bicycle to auditions.
She enjoys traveling, taking dance classes and eating.
She met her husband at a bookstore where they both worked.
Red hair! "

And yes, considering that S&M attire, I fear for Casey's safety.

Well, Panther's still my favorite, but Stiletto's my #2 pick (I'm a sucker for redheads, it's unfortunate they made Heather keep her hair tied back like that all the time)...

Eh, I still think I'd hit it. Or this Holly gal who plays sosa. Or panther. Ah, hell, who am I kidding? I'd hit 'em all . . . well . . except Ginger Lynn . . . I'd rather not have a case of dick itch . . . or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back