Who is the most beautiful girl in WC?

Who is the most beautiful girl in Wing Commander?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given how the image name has "holly" in it, I'm guessing it's Holly Gagnier, who played Velina Sosa.

Personally, for me it wasn't that her face is unattractive, it's that she has practically no chest. :p

Well, shit, if she did a year on Baywatch she has to have something.

For all it's worth, here's a pic of Heather Stephens AKA Stilletto AKA Bitch Queen. I found this a few months ago.

Attachments

• stiletto.JPG
    stiletto.JPG
    5.6 KB · Views: 296
Panther, without a doubt. I've had a crush on her since the first time I played WC4. I never ever agreed on anything with Hawk simply because he was always disagreeing with Panther. Bad Hawk.

The only thing that sucks is I've only been able to play the PSX version, which forces you to go with Hawk on the Speradon/Circe decision, and also probably has cut out a ton of other stuff, including more Panther. Bad PSX version. :mad:

Wow . . . This thread still needs Tanaka, so that he could uphold his undying devotion to the sprite we know as Spirit.

But, as for me, I thought Finley was cute. In an 'older woman' sort of way. Because she's older than me. . . then again, so are most of the actresses in the WC games and films.

And, to be fair, every time I play prophecy, I really wanna take Stilletto home. Mmmmm . . . bossy bitchiness . . mmmmm

Holly looks great in that picture, too bad she was hidden by HUGE glasses in WC4.

And fess up, everyone of us who has to wear glasses wore a pair that looked like that at some time :)

C-ya

overmortal said:
But, as for me, I thought Finley was cute. In an 'older woman' sort of way.

Been trolling at the old folk's home again? Hmmmmmm?

overmortal said:
But, as for me, I thought Finley was cute. In an 'older woman' sort of way. Because she's older than me. . . then again, so are most of the actresses in the WC games and films.

If she looked 'old' to you, I think you need to spend some more time in the 'adult' section of the magazine rack... :rolleyes:

You'll also notice I said "older" not "old" . . . as in "older than my normal dating range" . . which is currently 18 to 22. I'd still hit it. But, I'd have to say I'd hit Stiletto first. Then Sosa or Panther. And don't forget helmchic. I wonder what she'd think if she knew a group of guys in an internet forum were talking about being attracted to her.

Haesslich said:
If she looked 'old' to you, I think you need to spend some more time in the 'adult' section of the magazine rack...

Hmm . . . not a bad idea. I'll catch you guys later.

Props to LeHah for finding that pic. Holly Gagnier, despite her Baywatchiness, has next to zero images out there. :( Where TF did you find it?

Hehe, go Overmortal...?

I found the website of Holly Gagnier's second cousin.

I shit you not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back