Who is the most beautiful girl in WC?

Who is the most beautiful girl in Wing Commander?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you did leave out Cobra, and the already mentioned Patricia Drake (CAG). Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll just flee as if I had every demonic spawn from every fantasy-world on my heels.

I don't know... Its hard to say when your only Wing Commander games (THAT WORK) are Wing Commander 3 and Prophecy (For GBA), I don't know. I'd have to say Flint.

Murray said:
Who the hell is Panther? Got any picture?

Panther is the cool Boarder Worlds pilot who threatens to perform surgury on Maniac, below the belt. :eek: She is integral to the story, as siding with her will get you the good ending in The Price of Freedom.

Attachments

• tamara.jpg
    tamara.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 360
Phillip Tanaka said:
Panther is the cool Boarder Worlds pilot who threatens to perform surgury on Maniac, below the belt. :eek: She is integral to the story, as siding with her will get you the good ending in The Price of Freedom.

Thanks bro'. I've finished WC4 though can not remember her really. What a shame!!!

People your forgot:
Spirit, Sparks, Shadow, Minx, Drake.
Then of course there are the ones of the two Privateer parts.
Then Strike Commander...
My absolute fav - hard to say. Probably Spirit as your character is most involved with her of all the ones above. So there is most 'emotional' connection to her.

You're not silly. :) Yeah, any wonder she is second only to Lara Croft on Gamespot's top ten. Plus her look has been emulated quite a bit. I dunno if it's deliberate, but I notice how characters such as Ling Xian (Syphon Filter), Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark) and Linda Kinoshita (SWAT 2) look like Spirit.

I'm always torn between Panther and Sosa, but LOAF made me pick Sosa this time.

So there.

Also: Yes, LOAF is right - manbeast.

Also Also: Hades should post the bewbie picture of Panther if he hasn't already.

Charmin young girl....
...Kilrathi War veteran....
...Astoria system?!....
.. but still cool!... ...as the Panther in WCP :agree:

I think it's the poses.. the poses and hair are very similar.

It's hard to pick a chick that is hot in Wing Commander. There was Flint, an dshe was okay, but she came of to me as a cheerleader. Sort of like Denise Richards in that James Bond movie.

I really didnt like the mechanic chick very much, especially in Prophecy.. it's like she aged 15 years in only 3 or 4.. or maybe video quality just improved enough to show all the wrinkles.

So, I had to go with the WC4 Helmswoman.. to tell the truth, I don;t even remember what she looks like, I just remember thinking "dang, that chick is hot! why isnt she a main plot character?"

That's true, she didnt look like a horse. She probably would be more horselike ina big, brown, baggy flight suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back