Who is the most beautiful girl in WC?

Who is the most beautiful girl in Wing Commander?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorroberty

Spaceman
I think this is an interessant pool:

Who is the best girl in Wing Commander?
  1. Rachel Coriolis (Ginger Lynn Allen)
  2. Flint (Jennifer McDonald)
  3. Angel (Jolanda Jilot)
  4. Journalist (Barbara Niven)
  5. Velina Sosa (Holly Gagnier)
  6. Panther (Elizabeth Barones)
  7. Biochemist of WC IV (Jessica Tuck)
  8. Helmsmann of WC IV (Beverley Castaldo)
  9. Stiletto (Heather Stephens)
  10. Finley (WCP scientist) (don't know her)

I think Angel is the best!
Let's vote!

[IMDb is usually your friend, but they don't mention the actress who played Finley in either the short or full cast listings, in their Prophecy entry. - Death]

Ah, why go to all the trouble of choosing? Just line 'em up and get 'em all, one at a time. (Or, more than one at a time, if you so wish)

Hey, you left of the CAG from WCP. She's a woman too, y'know. What if someone prefered "older" women? . . . not that I do, but still.

Right now, I'd have to say it's a toss-up between Stiletto, Commander Finley, and Sosa.

There's something about when Commander Finley calls Casey "brighteyes" that makes me want to set her up on the bar and grab her by the ankles . . . I'll leave the rest to your imaginations :D

Yolanda Jilot is the best, Stiletto because she reminds me of Kure Galanos from Rainbow Six; which rocks, and Panther because she's cool.

overmortal said:
Ah, why go to all the trouble of choosing? Just line 'em up and get 'em all, one at a time. (Or, more than one at a time, if you so wish)

Of course, it's not like any of y'all would get the chance to do anything more interactive than staring at them while drooling on your shoes (even ignoring the whole "they're fictional characters" thing).

Ah, that takes all the fun out of it. :p You're right, of course, but a guy can dream. Can't he? Unlikely or not, I would take a chance on them. :) Why do ya think they made the Dead or Alive volleyball game the way they did, anyway? It's not the volleyball, that's for sure. ;)

Attachments

• 033102.jpg
    033102.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 232
Posted by overmortal - Today at 03:05
Hey, you left of the CAG from WCP. She's a woman too, y'know. What if someone prefered "older" women? . . . not that I do, but still.

Right now, I'd have to say it's a toss-up between Stiletto, Commander Finley, and Sosa.

There's something about when Commander Finley calls Casey "brighteyes" that makes me want to set her up on the bar and grab her by the ankles . . . I'll leave the rest to your imaginations

I though that she can be there...but there was no more space!and I think the others are more compatible...She's sure a fascinating girl..but she's a little too old for me

Speaking of dreams...I'm sure that nobody here could encounter Angel or Panther (my favourites...)but this is for fun!When you watched Tv looking for Baywatch...I don't think,altough yuo're american, you even saw Pam in the Real!
So enjoy this forum, post and vote!
and when angel comes to italy...good i'm waiting for her!

ROFL - you know you left out every female that would be in my fav list in that poll options...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back