• Privateer 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Isnt that a secret vote??:D

Anyway , My favorite is Wc4 and then Wc1 ,so guess

Well, its not like its sensative information. I mean is someone going to assault you because you like IV more than like III? i mean thats the reason for a secret ballad is it not?

Originally posted by Maniac II
Well, its not like its sensative information. I mean is someone going to assault you because you like IV more than like III? i mean thats the reason for a secret ballad is it not?

In these forums, stranger things have happen...

I'm partial to WC4. :)

Originally posted by TC

Don't make me assault you!

You see know? :p :p

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
You see know? :p :p

I guess your right. Jeez and i thought i was a wing nut. Guess i better be careful what i say to whom..... OH GOD!!! maybe i shouldnt have said anything bad about the cats.... I hope no one REALLY worshops Sivar, or any other Kilrathi god...:(

I thoght it was just a joke... Maybe it IS possible to be too engulfed in WC (remember i said possible, not probible):D

i dont know Delance, i think its all proportional. Like to me, to be too wrapped up in WC would be like worshiping Sivar, or like owning 1:1 scale model of a fighter from any of the games :D

Yah, but what was you exuse. Mine? My teacher's accent was horrible! :D

spent more time coloring because kindergarden was a 'safe place. (that really happened to me in my spanish 2 class in high school. i don't know what that teacher was smoking, but most of the time we colored in coloring books. the really sad thing is i still failed the class! :D )

May I ask Why you didn't Vote. Don't Answer if you don't want to. After all, it's your right not to. :D

Back