Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Privateer

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Privateer 2

• Other

• Total voters
You Forgot to put Privateer1 and Privateer2.....

Anyway WC1 and WC4 are the top for me

ya when i relized i had left out Privateer 1 and two on my poll i was pissed, i tried to edit the poll, but it said i couldn't:mad:

i dont know it's really pathetic isn't it. Hmm... pathetic isn't even enough, maybe this warrents me to be removed from the list of the world WC junkies....well maybe thats a little much, but your right i'm VERY sorry i left out Privateer (and to think, i remembered Armada and not Privateer, DAMN me!)

Yes,Both Privateers are great.Righteous Fire too.....

I would forget to put Academy,or Armada......BUT NEVER A PRIVATEER!!!!!

who knows maybe i will be forgiven by god (or for those few of you Sivar, or other kilrathi gods) for my sins against his gift to us, i hope:(

Originally posted by Maniac II
who knows maybe i will be forgiven by god (or for those few of you Sivar, or other kilrathi gods) for my sins against his gift to us, i hope:(

Maybe one day.......keep praying my son....keep praying :D

How 'bout you, do you forgive me? does anyone forgive me *eerie silence*In the words of Dallas: "OH DAMN, OH DAMN, NOOOOO!!!"

(Darth Vader voice) Apology accepted. (dead body slumps on the floor):)
Well, I certanly liked WCP so I voted for it, although I kinda miss the whole atmosphere of WC1&2.
Ah,what the hell, I like 'em all, even Armada.

i says: WCP, since it's really sharp and clear (WCSO is newer and has better graphics doesnt it? oh well i haven't played it so i cant vote for it):D

Originally posted by Maniac II
i says: WCP, since it's really sharp and clear (WCSO is newer and has better graphics doesnt it? oh well i haven't played it so i cant vote for it):D

NO.It uses the same engine.......same graphics.....

What do you mean "sharp and clear" ? Sharp and clear graphics?

I think its stupid to vote a game cause it has better Graphics than the other WC`s.Wc1 is my favorite and it has the worse of all !;)

I like them all, but i never got to play 3 or 4, so i cant vote for them. and i liked WC1, but i cant play it anymore so....

Well,if you find them,buy them right away!They are 2 excellent and 2 of the Best WC games ! ;)

Back