Where are You?

Hehe, yeah, the US military seems to go around blowing up stuff without having to be fighting a war.

Originally posted by Lunatic
The bad thing is each costs at least $50 million, not counting legal fees
O...k... now what about the people who died in the accident, mmmh, thought about those? :(:(

Originally posted by Lunatic
Reading all these posts in the Chat Zone makes me wonder, where is everybody from? I'm from New York. Where are you?

The good ol' netherlands!

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Hehe, yeah, the US military seems to go around blowing up stuff without having to be fighting a war.

That's because us americans don't need wars to blow stuff up! We just blow it up beacause thats what it's there for!
:)

Ok then...bringing the thread's subject back...I'm from Brazil...yes, that big place below U.S....and NO...I'm not an indian, or live in trees or have a tiger in my backyard...

Yes, I also didn't tell:
I am also from Germany...how most of you know. Düsseldorf is town I was born/live in.
And nobody expects you to jump from tree to tree. There are also several big (million?)-cities at Brazil...though you have Internet...which city do you come from, especially?

*LOL* No that's still Brasilia or is it written with 'z' in the English version? In Germany Brazil is written with 's': Brasilien. So it's possible the capital calls itself Brazilia. Dawned why can't it be equal? 's', 'z' as if I hadn't enough problems with languages.:)

I don`t know why, but a lot of people are confused and says that Bs.As. is the capital of Brasil ???? :(

People always get confused about things like that -- they think Baltimore is the capital of Maryland or Dallas is the capital of Texas or whatnot. Being able to 'guess' what the capital of somewhere is is not always veyr easy.

It happens with countries, too... everybody thinks that Toronto is the capital of Canada... when I lived in France, everybody thought "California" was the capital of the US.

Ok, ok...It's Brasilia...and I'm from Porto Alegre, southern region...capital of Rio Grande do Sul...the last state down the country...bordered to Uruguay, Argentina and Paraguay...I know B. Aires, Ghost, and I love it...

LOAF: I'm not concerned about stereotypes...I was just kidding:D.

I was in Camboriu and Florianopolis some years ago, nice beaches and nice people too....
sorry that Brasil will not go to Japon in the 2002 :D :p

[Edited by Ghost on 06-06-2001 at 11:59]

I know what...I have to agree w/ u...I'm really scared about that possibility...pero, en realidad, siempre se hay esperanza...:D

Back