Where are You?

If you think Putin is an odd name just consider how your name might sound in a different language. Secondly Putin is nothing compared to Stalin. Stalin is an alias. His actual name is Joseph Djugashvili. Stalin is actually a word meaning 'superman/man of steel.'

As for the Kursk. We don't know how it sank. There is also dispute over what caused the SOS sounding noises. As for Putin not calling in foreigners, have you heard of 'national pride?' If a Russian screws up they'll get a Russian to fix it. They won't run, crying, to the West straight away.

As for food, I will eat almost anything as long as it A) tastes good & B) is reasonably nutritious.

Originally posted by Penguin
Stalin is actually a word meaning 'superman/man of steel.
Well then he should have been named Steelin, not St... aw forget it! :)

Are you Russian, by any chance Penguin?

Well if you want to put it this way, if "lunfardo putin" means gay, it also a condition in the lower back, if you know what mean... :)

Ach, I'm getting tired... :rolleyes:

True, most people live on the eastern seaboard, but most of the wealth is from WA :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Say's Who?? Alan Bond? You guys feel sooooo alone over there don't you? It's o.k though we'll look after you guys.

Paris, Texas

A few posts back someone mentioned Paris Texas in a jest. I thought it was interesting because that is where I,m from. I don't live there anymore but all my family still lives there. It is not very interesting as far as town go. They do have a large medical communtiy there. I guess a lot of Doctors from the big cities like Dallas relocated there to get away from all the hassle.

I do have an Associates Degree in Science from Paris Junior College (very small 2 year community college).

Back