What's your (Call)Sign?

Varies between Sheady, Dak and Diamond. Sheady and Dak are old nicknames, Diamond a reference to an infamous roadie/dj/music personality.

Well, let's see. I've used mine during the WC games, for Unreal Tournement, Alien Vs. Predator, and as AOL screen names.

Nevarre Deccean, Rumuah, Catscratch(obviously), Fallen One(AvP), Fallen Hunter(AvP), Flameout, CrashnBurn, Shades, Render( one who rends), and for a time I was called CAPSLOCK CATSCRATCH around here. People at school call me Speed Racer, simply because I'm never on time for class and I always have to run around from class to class. Besides that, I don't remember anymore. Damn that was alot:eek:

Original thread, Bob. :)

Uh, I go by Christopher "Maverick" Blair in WC1-4 (well, it's just "Maverick" Blair in WC1, but you get my drift), Lance "IceBoy" Casey in Prophecy, and Grayson "Gunner" Burrows in Privateer.

"Preacher", of course.

Also, in other games, "Hawkeye"--(Freespace), and "Blorg" (Descent 1 & 2--as a tribute to the fact that it was said to induce motion sickness in some players, and they would "blorg" all over everything :D )

Manic. It was my nickname in highschool, incidentally. :)
(No, I'm not kidding. I had a bout with manic depression, to which I reacted irratically... doing the things only a true nut would do in a public place... Hence, Manic stayed with me through all 4 years and beyond for anyone who knew me.)

My favorite animal is the gray wolf. Once, I met an Air Force pilot with the callsign of Greywolf and I have used it ever since on all of my flight sims and message boards.

A darn fine game. Though I forgot: Is "No Remorse" the first or the second part (don't know where I put the packages).

My call sign up until Wing Commander Prophecy was Hell's Angel.

That wouldn't fit in the callsign box so I defaulted to Chameleon.

I used the default call signs ("Maverick" and "Frosty") to
remain true to the story, but in Privateer I used "El Toro".

Why? Because my favorite way to kill Talons was to ram them at full speed with my Centurion. It got so bad I decided to (metaphorically) paint a set of Texas Longhorn Horns on the prow and call myself "El Toro".

-- Brian P.

Frosty wasn't Casey's callsign. I think Dallas was just calling him that, the way someone may refer to someone as "slick" or "kid" or "sport."

Preacher: Game made me want to blorg. :)

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
A darn fine game. Though I forgot: Is "No Remorse" the first or the second part (don't know where I put the packages).

NoRemorse the first part.
NoRegret the second.

Originally posted by Dralthi5
Frosty wasn't Casey's callsign. I think Dallas was just calling him that, the way someone may refer to someone as "slick" or "kid" or "sport."

Possibly because his dad was the Iceman? :)

Back