What WC4 needed

Originally posted by LeHah
Since when do red highlights not equate to red hair?
Since highlights are exactly that...highlights. Rachel's hair in WCIII was almost entirely and quite evidently blonde. Perhaps you should fire up your copy of the game and look again....

Originally posted by Wulf

I don't know...Stilleto seems to be the kind of girl who likes tight leather and riding crops to me!

And this would be bad because... :p

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by OriginalPhoenix

Since highlights are exactly that...highlights. Rachel's hair in WCIII was almost entirely and quite evidently blonde. Perhaps you should fire up your copy of the game and look again....

I started up WC3 the other night, and I have to admit that Rachel's hair on the flight deck looked reddish. I didn't get far enough to see what she looked like in the bar, but iirc (from the last time I played), it looked a lot blonder there. Her appearance was quite a bit different when she wasn't in her flight deck clothes, as I recall.
I would imagine it has a lot to do with the graphics. The pixelation is just horrible in the WC3 FMVs (on a 15 inch monitor), and is probably a large part of the reason why the color looks wrong. If there were a way to run the videos in a smaller size with reduced pixelation, there's a good chance I'd do it.

Panther still kicks Stilleto's bum. Panther has that "I-am-so-sweet-and-innocent," thing going for her. I like that better than overall b*tchiness :p

junior: IIRC Rachel is blonde. Also the difference in appearance you mention is due, I think, to her different hairstyle. In her mechanics outfit she has it tied back and covered with her cap. In her blue uniform she just lets it all down.

Col.Dom: Panther ran away from home, hung out with privateers and killed enough kitties for the Heart of the Tiger to notice. How innocent can she be?

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Panther still kicks Stilleto's bum. Panther has that "I-am-so-sweet-and-innocent," thing going for her. I like that better than overall b*tchiness :p

What? Are we talking about the same Panther? The one who fought tooth and nail with Hawk constantly? And who threatened Maniac? Where do you get this stuff <G>?

Panther was a lot warmer than Stilleto. She also was a better actress.

What was up with that? The first time I played Prophecy, looked at Stilleto and was like "Wait, that's the romantic equal in this story? God almighty, isn't Rachel somewhere on this boat?"

I don't like Stilleto and I don't think I could put a finger on it besides the fact she couldn't act.

Originally posted by Penguin
junior: IIRC Rachel is blonde. Also the difference in appearance you mention is due, I think, to her different hairstyle. In her mechanics outfit she has it tied back and covered with her cap. In her blue uniform she just lets it all down.

Never said she wasn't blonde.
Just blamed the fact that she didn't look that way on the pixelation (which is horrendous in WC3).

Originally posted by LeHah
What was up with that? The first time I played Prophecy, looked at Stilleto and was like "Wait, that's the romantic equal in this story? God almighty, isn't Rachel somewhere on this boat?"

That's because you're dumb.

Pffft. She was no match for Panther and no one is a match for Sosa. And even if you don't agree with me thats fine, since she's all mine! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

[Sarcasm]Being Master of the Universe has some perks[/Sarcasm]

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

What? Are we talking about the same Panther? The one who fought tooth and nail with Hawk constantly? And who threatened Maniac? Where do you get this stuff <G>?

Yeah she fought with Hawk but it was to "do the right thing" She did have that innocent look thing going for her. Even when she was arguing with Hawk, she didn't seem bitchy, just earnest.

P-Panther...??

Cue & innocent Panther ran away from home and hung out with privateers and killed more kats than an entire ship's attachment? What!? I never knew that stuff about her.... Where'd you get that info from, anyhow...?

Also, I don't remember her threatening Maniac ever. I remember Hawk wanting to knock Maniac's teeth in, though!

Panther argued with Hawk because she was the bleeding-heart, sympathetic type and Hawk was the bloodthirsty "Kill 'em all," type. Plus, they needed some interesting way to give Blair different COAs :p

I still think Panther is as adorable as she is HOT :D

I just melt when she holds that cup of coffee out to Blair when you choose "There's Always Hope...," :D

I think her bio with that info is in the WCIV strategy guide. I think she considers killing Kilrathi and killing innocent humans two very different things. I know that look you are talking about Col. Dom.

Back