What WC4 needed

Ghost is right. Pliers is for you and only you. Sosa is mine. :D

Agree

Yes, Flint was the hottest of them all (next to Angel's Wing Three incarnation)... but this is about Wing Four....

If I were to choose from the entire series, it would definitely be Flint, though. It's a shame she died :(

Granted that WC4 had no good-looking female grease monkey, you can't say that Pliers wasn't a really cool mechanic!

Pliers was excellent comic relief! I enjoyed the scenes with him (especially him dropping the flashpack... "didn't go 'boom.'")

heh heh... Yeah, Pliers is pretty awesome. I've never known Rachel to pull together junk parts and make a cloaking device out of them.

Besides, Panther and Stiletto tie for hottest WC chick. :p

Is this a FMV thing or do the Animated girls from WC1 + 2 not count?

AD

Who would you chose from WC1 & 2? I never thought Angel was all that good looking in either 1 or 2. The WC1 Spirit was kinda cute, the WC2 hadn't aged well. Of the animated women, I'd have to go with Sparks. Taryn Cross over in Privateer would be a close second, or maybe the barmaid. In the FMV world, gotta go with Flint.

As for Pliers, he's kinda like that old eccentric uncle we all have somewhere in the family tree.

Panther was pretty cute, but I've seen that actress in other things when she was... a lot less cute, so she gets points deducted.

Flint use to be my fav, until Sosa and no one has yet to beat her.

Re: Agree

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Yes, Flint was the hottest of them all (next to Angel's Wing Three incarnation)... but this is about Wing Four....

If I were to choose from the entire series, it would definitely be Flint, though. It's a shame she died :(

Bah!

If whatsisname who did the novels can keep Vagabond alive and totally rewrite the romance with Sosa (Catscratch who?) in WC4, I see no reason to not stick with the game plot of WC3 (if he's gonna show that little regard for the actual plot in his novelization, then I'll do the same to him).
Ergo - if Flint isn't the romantic option (hinted at in the manual for WCP), then Flint never flew to Kilrah, and may very well still be alive.

But I'm sure this has been debated to death in the past.

That doesn't really make sense.

Blair being interested in Sosa in the novel is no more explicit than Blair being interested in Sosa in the game (if you'll recall, he hits on her early-on). Neither case a relationship makes.

Further, you can turn down Flint, pick Rachel and still have Flint fly to Kilrah -- just don't talk to her in the elevator.

I liked Pliers too. Remember when he's talking to Blair about going up in the newly captured Dragon. He says "Anyways, care to run with it , kid", he takes a sip of coffee and spits it back into his mug, and then the fmv pauses so you can make the choice. Ya notice the coffee and spit still hanging from his lip? They really could have timed that one better, right?:D

Back