What WC4 needed

Amazon can't be all that important since she can be made KIA in WCP. As for Excel, isn't she only in WC4? Incidentally I thought she was a better pilot than Panther was.

Originally posted by Penguin
Amazon can't be all that important since she can be made KIA in WCP. As for Excel, isn't she only in WC4? Incidentally I thought she was a better pilot than Panther was.

Don't take my word for it [Excel in the WCP demo]! It has been a real long time since I played it. My memory serves me images of the name "Excel," on the female wingman's helmet, though....

As for Excel in WC4, yes, she is a much better pilot than Panther as her aggressiveness is much higher. Also, Excel has quite a sailor-mouth and uses profanities at every moment.

However, when given the order to "Break and attack," she humbly replies, "It's time to kick some Confed butt."

:confused:

Originally posted by Talyn 83
Maestro wasn't gay. Although I agree he seemed gay.:D

Just check out the opening conversation with Stiletto (where she finds the bottle he had stolen after an adventure with some ambassador's saughter.)

Though that scene didn't specify exactly *what* happened with the ambassador's daughter. :D

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Raptor

Though that scene didn't specify exactly *what* happened with the ambassador's daughter. :D

Best, Raptor

They had a nice "heart-to-heart," talk, played Blind Date and gossiped :p

Re: Re: P-Panther...??

Originally posted by -<Stiletto>-

Um... Who HASN'T Threatened Maniac??

Most of the Generic pilots, but only cause most of them aren't in FMV's, Catscratch from WCIV (he looked up to him) thats about all i can remeber at the mo.....oh and Tolwyn, who doesn't even know he is alive :p.

I like the WCAtv Maniac more than the game ones, as he has a whole different side to his personality there.

Say....

On the topic of Wing Four & all, I have a question....

I remember way long ago (when Wing Commander IV was just a mere demo) that there was talk of a Wing Commander game starring Maniac as the lead.

It was in some preview for WC4 and it had said that, due to Maniac's character being fleshed out so nicely, Chris Roberts was considering doing a game all about Maniac. It was supposed to be an add-on disc to WC4 and it was going to be called something along the lines of "the Maniac Missions," or whatever....

Now, was that just an internet uber-rumor or was it for real? If "the Maniac Missions," was truly considered why why WHY was it canned!?

:confused:

Cloud talk!

Maniac Missions never had a dev team attached or anything... it was just idle talk around Origin that CGW unfortunately printed years ago... and it's stuck with us like stink on a fish.

Though there was a nifty little shot of a Hellcat (?) strapped to the back of space shuttle boosters being launched from Cape Canaveral (sp?).

:p

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Cloud talk!

Maniac Missions never had a dev team attached or anything... it was just idle talk around Origin that CGW unfortunately printed years ago... and it's stuck with us like stink on a fish.

Aw, that is quite unfortunate. I wold have rather enjoyed a "Maniac Missions," expansion disc....

Back