WC4 Mod For Homeworld 2 In The Works (June 5, 2006)

This game has got me going, i really love this game from what i see, i dont care if its one mission or an instant action map with a few bugs, I WANT TO TRY IT OUT QUIT KEEPING ME WAITING! :D when it is released send me a private messege i want to be the first to try it out.

Winnyfred said:
This game has got me going, i really love this game from what i see, i dont care if its one mission or an instant action map with a few bugs, I WANT TO TRY IT OUT QUIT KEEPING ME WAITING! :D when it is released send me a private messege i want to be the first to try it out.
Your posts have bad punctuation, and you posted them a few minutes after each other. Don't spam.

i spam i know, and i dont use very proper grammer often so we have to deal with it, and im spaming to get my posts up tahts all but what about my ejection idea i want to know about that

Winnyfred said:
i spam i know, and i dont use very proper grammer often so we have to deal with it, and im spaming to get my posts up tahts all but what about my ejection idea i want to know about that

I think you just said you violated a couple of rules and admitted that you want to get banned...?

Winnyfred said:
i spam i know, and i dont use very proper grammer often so we have to deal with it,

No, we do not. Read the Forum rules before you post again.

Winnyfred said:
and im spaming to get my posts up tahts all

Anyone who does that will have their post count hidden and be made Cadet permanently.

Winnyfred said:
You're admitting you want to get banned. That's not very smart.

as for the ejection seat idea, its possible, but not possible for enemy to get a sensor ping of all your units when the pod is salvaged. they will probably get 100 ru from the family aswell. but its possible. maybe ill put it in a later release.

well, getting 100 ru's for taking some time on getting a pilots pod and only getting 100 ru from it would seem like a waste of time to most enemys, if you put a limit on pilots, then it make it worth everyones while to get them, whether to recover a pilot they cant afford to lose, or pick one up to waste one of the pilot slots. I have a question, How hard is it to mod HW2? I want to try and make a WCP one, if its hard ill back down, im new to programming. Can you tell me?

Does it require a compiler? if it does im getting one but dont have it yet, the reason im asking is beacause i cant touch any thing beacuse my computer says, "windows cannot open this file unless it knows where it came from." it bugs me because i cant mess with it, so as i stated before, does it require a complier?

what are you talking about winnyfred? compiler for what? what file cant be opened unless you know where it came from? sorry but your post didnt make sense.

on another note, im surpirsed nobody has asked to see these ships sooner, i know they are a favourite for some fans :). they are going to be part of BL.

alright it wont open any files to anything, like Interceptor Txt. it wont open that, or anything, and the compiler for game programing is what i ment. srry im confusing you. :( im trying to put what little knowlege i have of programming to you.

The Razor. Neat! Considering we only ever see Pirates flying it in WC4, I'm assuming it's a Border Worlds ship?

Winnyfred said:
alright it wont open any files to anything, like Interceptor Txt. it wont open that, or anything, and the compiler for game programing is what i ment. srry im confusing you. :( im trying to put what little knowlege i have of programming to you.

Windows won't open it? or the Compiler? You don't need the compiler at all for anything I think is what Czacen means.

AD said:
The Razor. Neat! Considering we only ever see Pirates flying it in WC4, I'm assuming it's a Border Worlds ship?

He just said they'll be Black Lance ships. The UBW already has plenty in the mod. We see Black Lance pilots fly Confed/UBW ships at various points in WC4.

Winnyfred said:

Don't just push the "Submit Post" button. You need to hit "Preview Post" and clean up what you've typed before other people read it.

ChrisReid said:
He just said they'll be Black Lance ships. The UBW already has plenty in the mod. We see Black Lance pilots fly Confed/UBW ships at various points in WC4.

Hehehe, I missed the part where he said that. But that does make sense.

Note to self: read posts more thoroughly before replying.

think of it this way, the BL relied on the pirates to aggrivate the tension in space. the BL will have both pirate ships on their side, i.e. the pirate razor and thunderbolt. the cloaking arrow is available after research and the same for the stolen bearcat design and the ultimate dragon.

the game has come pretty far along, why dont you release a beta version? So we can get our greedy little fingers on it and try it out, and give you some REAL pros and cons.

the game doesnt play yet in multiplayer and AI is incomplete so nobody can give me more feedback than i can get myself right now. im going to release it when its more ready.

Back