WC Novels....

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The Landreich used Hornets in the early 70's... they show up in False Colors.

It just AMAZES me how much you know on the WC universe Bandit.
You're a wandering encyclopedia!!
(who's shortly gonna wander to Atalanta with his whole collection right?

I dunno, now I'm worried that you people will be there with large blunt instruments. :)

Hey, you can have ME as your bodyguard...
(but watch your back, 'cause at some point you'll slip, and I'll be ready...LOL ;))

Why should I eat you mpanty? I don't eat my superiors very often. They don't taste me very well.I prefer other things to eat.*LOL*:)
No, it was just right. It was your opinion and if there are new aspects I haven't anything against discussing the theme once again. But I just wondered why he brought it up again without any reason. And why should I 'eat you',because of your opinion? But the 'brav' was not very nice.*g*

Originally posted by Dralthi5
Originally posted by mpanty
(who's shortly gonna wander to Atalanta with his whole collection right?

Hey, isn't she that chick in Greek mythology that ran really fast? ;)

Sorry.

[Edited by Dralthi5 on 02-24-2001 at 10:28]

Yes she is, later she became a lion because having sex in the temple of Artemisa

Okay I explain the 'underwear joke'. It relates to a post which was written by me yesterday. I said I don't want to be everybody's darling. Mpanty answered prompt 'brav Manjana' and said 'Don't eat me alive'. (this post can you find at side No. 3 in this thread at the moment). But I didn't read it yesterday,'cause I went to bed after writing my post before. So I didn't want to worry him,that I could be sour and just answered today with the joke of don't eating my superiors. iCe set in with his opinion of eating someone and I just answered him again with another 'joke'. So it finally ends that I 'eat' Mpanty, while iCe's mother creature will eat him and even me.

Question answered, Bandit?
It was just a misunderstanding. But for us it was just a funny one,'cause I ever wanted to see how the Mother Creature looks inside.:)

Originally posted by Manjana
Why should I eat you mpanty?

I think there's a really great edible underwear joke here. Somebody should definitely figure it out.

Ach, my mother warned me enough on choosing my username and its implications...:)

I guess I should have sticked to tradition, and chosen the same username as my WC callsign, "Keen" LOL!!!

Bandit, I bet you were laughing your ass off the first time that joke crossed you mind, didn't you? :D

Originally posted by Manjana
But the 'brav' was not very nice.*g*

Sorry about that, he he...
I just wanted to show you I can speak German as well :)...

"Brav" is ja doch nicht gemein, oder?

Nein, natürlich nicht. Es war nur im Zusammenhang zu 'Everybody's Darling' gesehen etwas zu passend.

And the 'nice' was just meant symbololic. I just interpreted the 'brav' English-German, German-English a little wrong. I didn't expect somebody here in the chat who is talking to me in my mother-language.

(Das heißt aber absolut nicht,dass ich es nicht mag. Ich finde es toll um genau zu sein. Und das letzte was ich bin ist sauer! Das Gegenteil ist der Fall! Ich freue mich).:)

And the *g* just shows that the things which were said before may not be taken too serious. It was meant a little ironically at all.This do German users sometimes show by the *g*. It can be interpreted as *LOL* or (how I said before) as being ironical. So the sentence with 'nice' may not be taken serious.

Manjana, you have just made me realise how rusty my German is... I only understood half of the stuff you said...

Was für eine Schande das ich Deutsch nähmlich alles vergessen hab...

Oh BTW, I think we ought to stop speaking German, the other guys might find it very annoying not to understand what we are saying... ;)

Back