Voice acting.

Moonsword said:
Addenum: Or maybe you and Tolwyn are secretly the same person trying to confuse us all!

I've had too much sugar.

Interesting theory . But maybe it is really just the sugar ! :D

hiya all,

im sorry about bieng a bit late in the game but i was windering if there was still time to send in those samples; im the genaric comm officer 2 (im so proud:cool: ) in the standoff role list if that helps. id be glad to do anything i can.

if there is still time to send anything in i'll do my best to get them to you within the next few days.

thanks
-brad

also do you need all 26 lines in the original post, or is there a test line i missed in this thread.

Well, I'd like to know if you people got my lines and if you have any comment. Also, will you need more lines, the generic ones? I only did the 3 scripted ones.

Just FYI, I'm still alive over here; job layoff and some other real life stuff have taken up my time as of late. I'm still on my role, though, no worries. I'll be getting you guys stuff soon.

Tolwyn!

You've got mail!

We spoke some time back. Recordings were large (about 1 meg on some) as I'm not as much an expert on the technical side. I'm better at the acting. Hollar if you have questions via email.

Sincere thanks,

Zendizar

Zendizar said:
Tolwyn!

You've got mail!

We spoke some time back. Recordings were large (about 1 meg on some) as I'm not as much an expert on the technical side. I'm better at the acting. Hollar if you have questions via email.

Sincere thanks,

Zendizar

got 'em :D

I hate to be annoying, but I'd like to do all I can to help! I've delivered the specific script lines, and I'd like to know if is there any need for more generic lines like "Enemy destroyed" and "don't shoot me". Also, it'd be nice if I got some feedback on what I delivered. Thanx a lot for your hard work, keep it up!

Edfilho said:
I hate to be annoying, but I'd like to do all I can to help! I've delivered the specific script lines, and I'd like to know if is there any need for more generic lines like "Enemy destroyed" and "don't shoot me". Also, it'd be nice if I got some feedback on what I delivered. Thanx a lot for your hard work, keep it up!

we are not done with the particular mission, once it is being done, all voice acting will be reviewed and feedback will be given :D

Tolwyn is currently in vacation, but he should return in a couple of days.

I'm not fully sure if he checked everything received yet, or if he has received
your files at all. Also I'm not sure, if all roles are linked to actors yet ( I doubt that,
I'm sure there are still roles left).

I suggest, resend him the files again, and then we will see what will happen.
However, you need to give us (escpecially Tolwyn) some time, we are all
very busy at the moment.

Regards

Starman©

CokoBorg said:
Did you ever check out my lines or is it supposed to just be no response?

hmm, maybe I got 'em, maybe I did not. I just returned from my vacation so at best you resend your samples.

What the hell... Though i am working on another game (I am designing one) I have time to put into some voice acting.

St. Jack

Back