Voice acting.

Audition.

I sent you some random auditions including a few taunts and one Kilrathi voice file. (In case you are having difficulty identifying which were mine, all of them began with WC in their titles.) Did you receive them? If you liked them, I'll go through the trouble of acting out the rest of the lines you have requested.
Ryan Anderson

Unregistered said:
I sent you some random auditions including a few taunts and one Kilrathi voice file. (In case you are having difficulty identifying which were mine, all of them began with WC in their titles.) Did you receive them? If you liked them, I'll go through the trouble of acting out the rest of the lines you have requested.
Ryan Anderson

got 'em... they are good

*blinks*

Okay, now that's a weird coincidence. A lurker with a very, very similar handle to mine.

*shurgs*

Good luck.

are you still in need of voices?

If needed I could give it a go. Just have to find my microphone. I know it's around here somewhere.

Give me a holler if you do.

I just sent a few more files to compliment the ones I sent before. Are there any more lines for the game that need to be done? What roles remain?

Ryan "Sphynx" Anderson

Sphynx said:
I just sent a few more files to compliment the ones I sent before. Are there any more lines for the game that need to be done? What roles remain?

Ryan "Sphynx" Anderson

Well, as far as I was told, Tolwyn had final in the past few weeks. :D One single exams remains, which is this Friday.

Once this issue is settled he will go back to the story board and assign roles. Not to mention that there are still a few roles left ;)

If this is Tolwyn, why is he speaking in the third person? And if this isn't Tolwyn, who are you and why don't you have your own account?

Moonsword said:
If this is Tolwyn, why is he speaking in the third person? And if this isn't Tolwyn, who are you and why don't you have your own account?

scary times

Ah, it appears to be a classic case of finals induced dissociative personality disorder (referred to in the vernacular as finals induced multiple personality disorder... although if one of my personalities was indeed the infamous and sinister Admiral Tolwyn, I can see why I would want a different identity! :D No offense Tolwyn. I always liked the old admiral's edge, and Malcom McDowell is a fantastic actor.) Luckily, with some good psychotropic medication and systems oriented therapy, Tolwyn should be back to his old self in no time. :D Either that, or his brain is so fried from taking finals, he can't bear the thought of taking another one, so he has to think of it as if it were a different person taking the finals. I remember those days. Graduate school finals... they feel like an IR up the tailpipe. Good luck, Tolwyn. We hope you do well.

Sphynx

lol... an interesing theory.. a wrong, but an interesting one ;)

Let's just say I was interested in how people will react to such a post :)

I'm reasonably certain that someone (Starman?) has used your account before for something, either here or at HLP. I think it was the April Fools Day demo, actually. Which is why I asked that way.

Good to know that you aren't spending time in the psyche ward, Tolwyn! I just thought I'd go off on my own tyrade, as well. It's good to get a little of the nonesense out of our system from time to time.

Sphynx

Moonsword said:
I'm reasonably certain that someone (Starman?) has used your account before for something, either here or at HLP. I think it was the April Fools Day demo, actually. Which is why I asked that way.

Liar, I didn't do anything :D

Must have misremembered something.

Addenum: Or maybe you and Tolwyn are secretly the same person trying to confuse us all!

*shakes head*

I've had too much sugar.

Back