UE easter egg

Originally posted by Quarto
Oh, that would be a cruel, cruel thing to ask of the players :). No, it's much simpler than that. And in fact, the use of the first easter egg that Pete mentioned is also not required... we wanted to do it that way, but for some reason we never got that to work properly.

well I don't think is cruel, I think it iwll make it interesting

Oh, that would be a cruel, cruel thing to ask of the players :). No, it's much simpler than that. And in fact, the use of the first easter egg that Pete mentioned is also not required... we wanted to do it that way, but for some reason we never got that to work properly.

Now Im very complicated!:confused: :eek:

Originally posted by Filler
hmm...
I'd say you were confused, personally.

Yes, thats the word...but confused isnt a synonim of complicated?
anyway ..Im BOTH:confused:

Originally posted by Filler
You'd be confused if the thing you were confused about was complicated.
Although he could be confused about something simple as well... :D

Seriously, complicated means that something is so detailed and intricate that it has great potential to be confusing. However, as stated, one can be confused even about something that is not complicated. It all depends on where you're coming from. To me, understanding how the human body works, while a complicated subject, is simple--because I've spent a great deal of the last 16 years studying, examining, diagnosing, and treating human bodies, and operating on 'em in the OR. On the other hand, some of you prolly can pull a car engine apart & put it back together, while the best I could do is to change a tire, and that's about it--because that's a subject that's confusing to me....

Mmm.... now I feel silly! I should pay more attention to my English class when I had the chance!
:( :(

Ahh, the complications...

Originally posted by WildWeasel
If I can find the damn thing, you people should easily be able to find it, too.

Now might be a good time to mention that two things combined to allow you to succeed in your location of this much sought after and elusive gem. The first is the way in which you analyze and take notice of the things you encounter, which is likely to be different from every other perspective. The second just happens to be your sheer good luck. The rest of us, in the interim, are not quite as blessed.

Eh, it's really just a matter of applying practical lessons from the simulator in a real mission situation. Apart from that, you just need to be observant.

Eh, it's really just a matter of applying practical lessons from the simulator in a real mission situation. Apart from that, you just need to be observant.

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa so there is no trigger in the sim.
We must play normally the sim and observe everything!!
There are not much lessons in the sim......:eek:
well then well have to use them in the real missions??

What could it be?
Damn I dont have my PC these days....:mad:

Actually, I remember the sim missions being quite educational... for the few times that I played them.

Well there a missions with no education at all.Like the Gauntlets and the last sim misison
They are my favorites :)

I challenge you to pass my score!(which I dont remember cause my PC is not operational :p )

Speaking of the Gauntlet missions, have any of you been able to complete them without using Invulnerability? I always seem to get killed about the 12th wave or so...fighting a dozen enemies at once with no wingman is a mess!

I´ve completed the Kilrathi gauntlet. My advice is to blast the kittens while they are still finishing their jump, I am usually able to kill 2 or 3 before they know what hit them. Then I proceed to killing 2 or 3 more cats by dumb-firing their asses and I kill the remaining ships with normal gunfire dogfighting. If things get hot in this last phase, I release one or two Javelins to even the fight.

For some reason I do quite good in the Confed gauntlet and ok in the Kilrathi one. I never get beyond wave 5 or 6 in the Border World one however. Any hints ? ;)

According to Filler, taunting the enemy into asteroids works quite well.

What happens when you taunt them in the Asteroids????:confused:

Did I miss something?:confused:

Tell me cause I dont have a PC right now to try it!;)

Back