UE easter egg

Originally posted by Starkey
Yes, I asked the game to give me More Tunes ;)

What?.. the music it gave you to begin with wasn't good enough?

I'm only kidding, but if you really don't like it, tell me why so I can make the music better liked in UE2.

I want a live orchestra too :(

It would be absurd to pay for it though. I'm going to talk to the director my my school orchestra, but since he has his own priorities (concerts), I can't take them for half a year for mine (recording), so I don't think it'll happen. Now, if we can get EA to recognize us and sponser us as the next WC game, they would get us an orchestra... but that's more absurd than just paying for it :p

Originally posted by Needaham45
What?.. the music it gave you to begin with wasn't good enough?

I'm only kidding, but if you really don't like it, tell me why so I can make the music better liked in UE2.

No, no, I loved UE's music. I used moretunes just so I could browse all the tunes available. I always play the game with the default music. The one I like the best is that music that plays when the bugs are destroying us, like when they blast the Intrepid.

Easter egg #2!!!

I figured out the 2nd easter egg Friday night, but rain and wind knocked out my house's phone line and they only got it fixed today.

The Trigger™ to the 2nd easter egg:

In the prelude mission, ID and destroy the brilliance container hidden in the asteroids at Nav 2.

That will trigger the 2nd easter egg, which is in the simulator mission 1. After you identify and destroy the contraband containers, along with the mining drones, some Rapier IVs will show up, some of them will be your friends and others will be your enemies. The friendly Rapiers are flown by Zero, Stilletto, Spyder, Dallas (?) and Maestro and all the enemy ships are flown by no other than Lt. Lance Casey.

Yahoooooooooo! Congratulations to Starkey !!

Is that it really ??I cant check it cause my PC is still not operational...

Looks like Starkey found it though !

SO! Its no joke ?You kill Casey ???

Oohhhhhhhhhh Man,Ill fix my self my PC today.I wanna see this !!

I see it took a Brazilian to do the work for the rest of you guys - how typical :D

--Eder

I bet it seems kinda obvious now, huh?
I mean, the only unusual things shared by a sim mission and a campaign mission were those containers.

--Eder

Quarto had told me about it while I was trying out the beta, and he didn't even let me search for myself :(

--Eder

Back