UE easter egg

Well, you use HCl's TREMAN to extract them from data.tre, then you use HCl's XA/IFF converter to change them into WAVs, and then you can listen to them.

Yep, that's the one. Along with a sound effect from what it seems is Starcraft... Can't say for sure though.

Will you please reveal how you fly the Rapier.

I tried to figure it out but to no availability.

Thx

Quarto is referring to Tubular Bells, the album by Mike Oldfield. The title track of the album is indeed a lovely piece of music. In a similar vein, there is also Tubular Bells II, Tubular Bells III and Best of Tubular Bells. Overall, one of the most successful albums ever released.

Originally posted by jammyo2k
Quarto is referring to Tubular Bells, the album by Mike Oldfield. The title track of the album is indeed a lovely piece of music. In a similar vein, there is also Tubular Bells II, Tubular Bells III and Best of Tubular Bells. Overall, one of the most successful albums ever released.
Tubular Bells?... Wasn't that the name of the haunting music featured in "The Exorcist" all them years ago?...

You guys are going way off topic.
Where is the rapier easter egg?
If you can't fly it then where is it in the game besides the ships database.

Sorry to continue being off topic... but tubular bells is also a name for a percussion instrument, commonly known as chimes (you know - those brass tubes that sound like church bells ;) ) I use them in the UE orchestra, in fact. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's a Kenny G song that has the word Tubular in it... but I'm not positive. Will find out if anyone cares.

Back