Tolywn-Tyrant or Patriot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redeption works the other way around, though... if he'd killed hundreds of thousands of people and then saved the universe, we might recognize that he'd "seen the light" and been redeemed... as it is, he went crazy and killed a bunch of people -- and got what he deserved.

Tolwyn was both. He wanted to protect humanity from eg. the nemphilim. But that doesn't mean he can destroy a colony, and killing pilots for nothing.

Tolwyn was supposed to be executed, that is what Barbra Miles said. And his saving of the human race counts for something, it makes him a patriot up until the use of the genselect. And the Stalin/hitler analagy is poor, becuase both of them were crazy to start, all the way from the begining, Tolwyn saw what was happening to his beloved confederation and then went crazy. He went crazy becuase of what was happening to the confederation unlike those two who were just nuts in the begining middle and end

I refuse to believe that Hitler was crazy "from the beginning". He seemed perfectly normal in the intro to Red Alert.

Hades, in ra at the time that einstien went back was iirc 1926 at which time hitler had just gotten out of prison and had already writen mien comf.

I really need to gets me a copy of Mein Kampf.

But anyway, the reason that everyone seems to think that Hitler was insane, is that he is such a great actor! Only the very best of actors are part of over 100 films, and Hitler is part of over 120! One hundred and twenty! Count 'em! http://us.imdb.com/Name?Hitler,+Adolf

And that list doesn't even include his wonderful part in Red Alert. His acting genius was a method of convincing the rest of the world, and even later generations that he was insane.

And yes, Hitler had already been to prison, and while most people would go insane in there, he survived! Yes, he survived the tortures of prison, no doubt including being stabbed with a fork and being ass-raped repeatedly with his sanity intact! A lesser man would have cracked.

But even prison didn't stop Hitler's marvellous acting career, and even now, at the age of 111, Hitler is still taking part in films, TV series, and even games! You simply can't be suggesting that an insane man would still have an acting career. So stop these ridiculous slanderous comments at once.

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
I really need to gets me a copy of Mein Kampf.

But anyway, the reason that everyone seems to think that Hitler was insane, is that he is such a great actor! Only the very best of actors are part of over 100 films, and Hitler is part of over 120! One hundred and twenty! Count 'em! http://us.imdb.com/Name?Hitler,+Adolf

And yes, Hitler had already been to prison, and while most people would go insane in there, he survived! Yes, he survived the tortures of prison, no doubt including being stabbed with a fork and being ass-raped repeatedly with his sanity intact! A lesser man would have cracked.

But even prison didn't stop Hitler's marvellous acting career, and even now, at the age of 111, Hitler is still taking part in films, TV series, and even games! You simply can't be suggesting that an insane man would still have an acting career. So stop these ridiculous slanderous comments at once.
Speaking of crack, how much have you smoked recently Hades?

There was more to his actions that most people belive, he was a reciver of the iron cross during WW I, he meet the wrong people during a dificult time for Germany, and he became like that.
In the end he was crazy, and the ideas that were the base for the 3rd reich were imoral.

Originally posted by Napoleon
Speaking of crack, how much have you smoked recently Hades? [/B]

Check the URL I included. If you read it on the internet, it must be true! Unfortunately, Stalin's career didn't go so well. Check http://us.imdb.com/Name?Stalin

He probably would have done better if he'd kept his real name of Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili. Foreign names do well. Like Tcheky Karyo and Jurgen Prochnow.

But hell, who else can claim to be in a film called "Has Anybody Here Seen Canada?"

Hitler's best film was "the Producers" where 2 producers make a hit play "spring time for hitler" a very funny movie

Don't forget that Hitler starred alongside Malcolm Macdowell in A Clockwork Orange. A film that has just recently been rereleased in some areas. Probably once of Hitler's more well known masterpieces!

Really, I gotta see it, hey tolwyn and hitler in the same movie, well i'll be damned, lets see who wins nazi germany OR the Black Lance, though one eh?

Except Hitler wasn't really a character (in The Producer). The real gem is Hitler's soft, loving, portrayal of Juliet in his all boys school rendition of Romeo and Juliet.

TC

[Edited by TC on 02-19-2001 at 22:21]

You're getting confused, TC. That wasn't in the boys school, that was in the prison. And the guy who played Romeo was a Jew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back