Tolywn-Tyrant or Patriot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, I find it necessary to write in defense of myself and my beliefs. In the first place, I once told Mr. Adolf Hitler that his real enmity against us comes through in his hijinks, which Hitler uses to hammer away at the characters of all those who will not help him develop mind-control technology. How did he respond to that? He proceeded to curse me off using a number of colorful expletives not befitting this letter, which serves only to show that Hitler's argument that censorship could benefit us is hopelessly flawed and utterly circuitous. His helpers all have serious personal problems. In fact, the way Hitler keeps them loyal to him is by encouraging and exacerbating these problems rather than by helping to overcome them. Socrates was condemned to death by the city of Athens for his views. I hope I don't receive the same treatment for saying that Hitler should clarify his point, so people like you and me can tell what the heck he's talking about. Without clarification, Hitler's witticisms sound lofty and include some emotionally charged words but don't really seem to make any sense.

When I say that his orations constitute an instigation to lead people towards iniquity and sin, this does not, I repeat, does not mean that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. This is a common fallacy held by impertinent sluggards. Considering that pride and solidarity prepare individuals to become partners in an alliance against abusive collectivism, I offer that Hitler believes that his expedients are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos. That's just wrong. He further believes that honor counts for nothing. Wrong again! The bulk of virulent blackguards are at least marginally tolerable, but not he. Now, I hope he was joking when he implied he was going to encourage a deadly acceptance of intolerance, but it sure didn't sound like it. Let me close where I began: This is sufficiently illustrated by the ridicule with which Mr. Adolf Hitler's insinuations are treated by everyone other than loathsome prevaricators.

But people are pawns, or at least weak minded, the nazi's proved that by getting them to do whatever they wanted just by giving good speeches

I would have to say that Hitler, while intolorant to those who were different was not really intolerant at all! You see, he was equally tyrannical to all, therefore he is one of the fairest leaders in history. Does he focus just on the jews, of course not! He also slaughters blacks, gays and even those who are in no way different from himself except for the fact that he doesn't like them. He was so fair he even killed himself

TC

Crikey, I never knew Hitler was an actor...

Then again, since I only have time to skim, you might have been joking...

Hey don't forget his destruction of Catholic churches in germany in the pre-war era. It seems he is an equal opportunity killer, look he even killed 6 million of his master race by the end of the war, and don't forget 20 million russians

Well, this is has fun but...

"10) Please be aware of the fact that the CIC is limited in bandwidth & server space"

It's okay if a thread drifts off occasionally, but this one has gone on long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back