Screenshots Release Thread

I have a question, Saga lads. Will you include the Kilrathi stealth fighters and if so, how do you simulate the cloaking ability in WC Saga?

Some people are working on a real cloak...like the one we see in WC...and it allready works for players...but so far we can't get the AI to cloak itself...stupid AI ^_^
I hope that till the release the SCP will find a solution to this problem.

I was out of city for one day and this thread got out of control. Very interesting. I guess we need another moderator here. For your information, this is a screenshot release thread, not a 'I do not like psych' thread. This is a Wing Commander Saga's domain and we, namely member of the team, are the masters here :D

Powell: your list of changes is by no means exact :) There are a lot of changes to the game engine, fx effects, gameplay and more.

To bring the thread back to the topic I though it is time to fullfil my promise and release a wallpaper featuring a Thunderbolt... or several T-Bolts :)

Wallpaper

@Tolwyn
It solved itself (the Psych topic) as far as I see it.

About the "what changes we have made"....well lets keep some things for now ^_^ and nice ingameshot. Man its realy easy to use FS2 to make good WC Wallpapers.

How about a combat wallpaper? I like the peaceness of the first few, but let's see some shit getting busy...

Psych is going to be personally coming to your house and checking each of your computers once a week. If you're found to be using the Ghost-specific wallpaper that was posted publically, he's going to kick you in the stomach.

What until now unused SCP engine feature is used on this model? Anyone who can figure it out gets a wallp... a hug from me. :p

CaernavonA.jpg

LOAF said:
Psych is going to be personally coming to your house and checking each of your computers once a week. If you're found to be using the Ghost-specific wallpaper that was posted publically, he's going to kick you in the stomach.

Since Psych will be out of town for the next time being, I think it is going to be my job :) TCS Vesuvius is clear for take off :D

Lynx said:
What until now unused SCP engine feature is used on this model? Anyone who can figure it out gets a wallp... a hug from me. :p

you was faster than me this time :)

But hey, this is going to be another contest. You want a combat wallpaper? Then find the new feature.

Back